Inland Containers Nigeria Limited is a fully indigenous organization incorporated in February, 1980 to provide Port Services to the hinterland shipping communities in the country. The Company was born out of necessity and packaged as a veritable intervention facilitator to assist the rapid industrialization and development of the hinterland.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing/Sales Officer
About this Role
- Energetic and intuitive marketer with excellent communication skills. Proven ability to identify opportunities and deliver effective strategies to generate results. Experienced in planning, branding and demand generation activities. Adept in online and traditional marketing.
- Assist in the implementation of business development marketing strategies, plans, policies and procedures to increase profitability
- Support in enhancing market presence and competitive performance of company products/services
- Plan and prioritize personal marketing activities and customer/prospect contact towards achieving agreed targets and growing own customer portfolio
- Make marketing calls, respond to and follow up on marketing enquirers
- Communicate internally and externally using appropriate methods to facilitate the development of profitable business and sustainable relationships
- Support the overall marketing objectives of ICNL both internally and externally
- Assist in assessing and conducting market research to determine the marketing potential of new and existing business locations, available customers and make recommendations to Head, Business Development and Marketing
- Minimum of first degree/HND in Business Administration, Marketing, Finance, Social Sciences or any other relevant discipline is required
- Minimum of 2 – 3 years relevant experience in marketing.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as subject of the mail
Application Deadline 8th August, 2019.