Kimberly Ryan Limited – Our client, a leading Information Technology Company is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Manager
Location: Federal Capital Territory, Abuja
- The Project Manager manages key client projects.
- Project management responsibilities include the coordination and completion of projects on time within budget and within scope.
- Oversee all aspects of projects. Set deadlines, assign responsibilities and monitor and summarize progress of project.
- Prepare reports for upper management regarding status of project.
- Perform a variety of tasks. Lead and direct the work of others.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Typically reports to a manager or head of a unit/department.
- Enhance department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Familiar with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices and procedures.
- Rely on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Support changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Interface with customers periodically as may be agreed to conduct analysis, develop appropriate schedules, and determine design requirements or changes.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Meet with clients to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals
- Meet budgetary objectives and adjust project constraints based on financial analysis
- Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with clients as well as other staff members
- Use and continually develop leadership skills
- Develop spreadsheets, diagrams and process maps to document needs
- Evaluate projects to ensure compliance to customer requirements.
- Maintain Project Schedule and upgrades on SharePoint.
- Provide client/customer with daily or periodic communication, escalation support, and status updates.
- Manage and resolve issues escalated by customer daily/weekly or as issues crop-up.
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Proven working experience in project management with minimum of 7 years (experience Enterprise solution related project is an added advantage)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
- Must be certified in Project Management Professional (PMP) / PRINCE II
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
Skills & proficiencies:
- Developing and Tracking Budgets
- Strong management and leadership skills
- Commercial Awareness
- Planning & Budgeting
- Performance Management
- Inventory Control
- Teamworking skills and ability to motivate people
- Analytical skills
- Well-developed interpersonal skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as subject of the email