Rovedana Limited is a business process outsourcing company delivering bespoke service to her clients based on identified needs. Our offerings include HR Outsourcing, Bookkeeping and Accounting Services and Health Insurance, IT Outsourcing.
We continuously innovate and deploy workable solutions to solve our clients’ challenges, leveraging on our core staff competencies and efficient service delivery. At rovedana, every client engagement is unique as we analyze clients’ needs and develop cost-effective solutions to support their businesses in order to achieve their corporate objective whether as an MSME or a multinational.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Admin Officer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- Manage office supplies stock and place orders
- Prepare regular reports on expenses and office budgets
- Maintain a company calendar and schedule appointments
- Book meeting rooms as required
- Distribute and store correspondence (e.g. letters, emails and packages)
- Organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents
- Answer queries by employees and clients
- 6 to 12 months experience as an Admin Officer
- Good knowledge of office procedures
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Minimum of OND.
- Experience with office management software like MS Office (MS Excel and MS Word, specifically)
- Strong organization skills with a problem-solving attitude
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the position applied for as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 9th August, 2019.