Ashdam Solar Company Limited is a leading renewable energy company in Ibadan, Oyo State, Nigeria, providing clean, affordable and uninterrupted smart energy solutions. We got incorporated in 2007 and over the years, we have built our reputation by providing quality alternative energy solutions to the Nigerian community with exceptional client satisfaction.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Solar Technician
Locations: Ibadan, Oyo
- Technicians play a key role in the running of the Technical Department, reporting on the quality management system, coordinating quality efficiency projects/installations.
- Co-ordinate the Design, Repairs and servicing of Electrical Installations.
- Ability to Install Solar Power System
- Install, troubleshoot and maintain projects
- Utilize software systems to record progress of various tasks
- Submit and pick up client packages at various location as needed
- Coordinate, organize and prepare jobsite for inspection process
- Support branch staff with administrative support, including organization and maintenance of project folders, uploads of pictures and completion of finished folders
- Ability to do basic troubleshooting and repair of Inverters.
- Technicians are also be expected to provide administrative assistance to the management, have technical presentations with prospective clients, work closely with other staffs across the company supporting improvements in Quality, New Product Development and all other departments.
- Perform site audits (take measurements, photographs, notes, and energy audit of project sites)
- Meet with customers and discuss project details in order to accommodate their needs
- Good knowledge/experience in the electrical and solar installation industry is preferred
- Must be a motivated team player, looking to success
- Willingness to learn new technologies and adapt to changing technical environment
- Professional and personal credibility
- Must operate within division policy guidelines using independent judgment in achieving assigned objectives
- Must comply with all safety policies, practices and procedures
- Participate in proactive team efforts to achieve departmental and company goals
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret professional documents and technical procedures,.
- Proficient in basic computer skills e.g powerpoint, word processing, spreadsheets, etc.
- Ability to multitask.
- Must be able to communicate in English Language (speak, hear and write) effectively to various intellectual levels.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Must have excellent attention to detail, be highly organised and flexible
- Professional appearance and interaction
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- A self-motivated individual who is able to work independently and is results orientated, with the ability to meet deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills with ability to communicate at all levels within the organisation.
- Have full range of mobility in upper and lower body
- Be able to lift 50 kg of weight frequently throughout assigned workday
- Ability to set up, secure and climb a 20 foot ladder onto rooftop of various angles and surfaces
- Be able to work in various positions, including, but not limited to, stooping, standing, bending over, sitting, kneeling and squatting for extended periods of time
- Be able to lift, pull and push materials and equipment to complete assigned job tasks
Education and Experience
- OND in Electronics/Electrical Engineering or Physics Electronics or its equivalent with at least 1year of related experience, or have 2-4 years equivalent experience in a related field, or equivalent combinations of education and experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Applicant must be willing to travel Nationwide for job related activities
Application Deadline 20th September, 2019.