Charlton Morris in collaboration with a well-established Oil & Gas Operator is recruiting suitably qualified candiates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Drilling Supervisor
- Are you an experienced Drilling Supervisor?
- Experience in Offshore Central or West Africa?
- Want to work for a leading International Oil & Gas operator?
- We are currently working in collaboration with a well-established Oil & Gas Operator who are looking to add a Drilling Supervisor to their Drilling team in Nigeria.
- Working on a 28/28 rotation you will be responsible for overseeing the safe, efficient execution of Offshore Drilling contracts.
To be considered you must meet the following criteria:
- Minimum of 12-15 years Oilfield experience in Well Engineering or Drilling
- Minimum 5 years experience as a Drilling Supervisor in a Deepwater environment
- Previous experience in Central or West Africa (Offshore).
You will receive in the region of $1,000 – $1,300 per day.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply