Thasious International Company (Nigeria) Limited is a government registered Customs Clearing and Forwarding Agents, providing first-class customs clearance and freight forwarding services to numerous organisations cutting across small, medium and large scale establishments. To realize and maintain our topmost leadership and service excellence aspirations, we take our staff as our greatest assets and tools.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Manager
- The Candidate must have a minimum of 7 years cognate working experience in a reputable company with employee strength of over a hundred staffs under his direct management and supervision.
- A 2nd Class B.Sc/HND graduate of HR/Admin, Personnel Management, Business Administration & Management or a related field. A Masters Degree holder and a graduate member of a recognised regulatory body in HR/Admin/personnel management would be a considered an asset, with priority consideration.
- Ability to adequately interface with individuals, companies and government agencies in relation to HR/Admin and personnel matters involving the company and handle assigned tasks sufficiently with little or no supervision.
- The person must have the necessary HR/Admin and Personnel management skills and knowledge to understand the internal workings and policies of the company and must have been involved in directly overseeing employees and company departments.
- He must have a good writing skills and ability to quickly interpret and solve HR/Admin and personnel processes, procedures and operations.
- Relevant certifications and seminars obtained and attended respectively in HR/Admin, Personnel and Business Management would be an added advantage.
- A male candidate will be consider more suitable for this role.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline: Not Specified.