Beacongate Limited – The company is primarily set up to help transform the latent abilities and potentials of Entrepreneurs, Professionals and Executives and make them realize their full potentials as well as create leadership brands that would make them distinct. This involves using approaches that lead to self discovery, awareness of situations, empowering for positive actions and actualization of goals and visions. We offer customized solutions to meet your personal and business needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Bookkeeper
- We would like to hire a Bookkeeper to take care of all our company day to day financial tasks
- The right candidate will be responsible for both accounts payable and receivable along with all payroll and bank account management and reconciliation tasks
- To do well in this role you should have previous experience as a Bookkeeper and have used Quickbooks or a related software.
- Knowledge of bookkeeping software.
- At least two years bookkeeping experience, preferably within a business-services environment.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Attention to detail and accuracy of work.
- Experience with accounting software.
- Able to prepare, review and understand a financial statements
- Basic math skills.
- Must have an eye for detail.
- Ability to perform in fast-paced environments
Responsibilities and Duties
- Record day to day financial transactions and complete the posting process.
- Monitor financial transactions and reports.
- Process accounts receivable and payable.
- Process checks.
- Date Entry.
- Understand ledgers.
- Work with an accountant when necessary.
- Handle monthly payroll using accounting software.
- Prepares financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Developing Standards.
- Ability to Analyze Information
- Ability to Deal with Complexity,
- Data Entry Efficacy and Efficiency.
- Attention to Detail.
- Confidentiality and Thoroughness.
- Efficacy and correctness of the account database.
- Organizational skills
- Computer skills.
- Initiative, self-motivation and drive
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Flexible, adaptable and collaborative
- High degree of professionalism, integrity and ethical behavior
- Strong commitment to delivery of the organization’s Vision and Values
- Self-confident and enthusiasm.
Barriers to Success:
- Lack of organizational skills
- Not paying attention to detail.
- Slow user of web applications
- Not deliverable job tasks on time.
- Engaging in “work environment talks”.
- Incorrect Data Entry reports.
General Skill set
- Professionalism: Approaches others in a tactful manner; reacts well under
- Attendance/Punctuality: Is consistently at work and on time; ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent; arrives at meetings on time.
- Planning/Organizing: Prioritizes and plans work activities; uses time efficiently; plans for additional resources;
- Judgment: Displays willingness to make decisions; exhibits sound and accurate
- judgment; includes appropriate people in decision making process, makes timely decisions and explains reasoning for decisions.
- Productivity: Completes work in a timely manner; strives to increase quantity;
- pressure; treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; accepts responsibility for own actions; follows through on commitments.
- Teamwork: Play a key team player role and set & example to team and others contributing to the success of achieving a shared goal.
- Commitment: Manifesting a steadfast courageous and loyal commitment to the company and the team.
- works quickly and effectively with minimal supervisory oversight.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application deadline: 25th October, 2019.