IL Bagno is the regional distributor for the world’s leading manufacturers of sanitary ware and bathroom fittings and accessories. We excel in the provision of total interior solutions, creating unique and innovative bathroom themes for both the domestic and commercial markets.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mechanical/Site Engineer
As a Mechanical/Site Engineer, you will be required to do the following:
- Attend to all products and services inquiries by both potential and existing clients
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution
- Manage and co-coordinate sub-contractors and artisans to ensure proper product installation, prevent product damage and assure the 100% working conditions of installed bathroom, kitchen and light products prior to project hand-over
- Manage installation project as assigned from start to finish and responsible for any deviation of sub-contractors’ installation from drawings.
- Liaise with in-house and clients’ architects to ensure products are properly installed according to drawing specification
- Analyze customers’ needs and collect customers’ information in order to recommend products & services to improve sales
- Assist in drafting installation project plans, including a work plan as well as a scope and approach document
- Monitor Project scope, time, quality and budget as part of the end-to-end project management process
- Perform all such project monitoring activities as instructed by the Supervisor
The Job requires you to have:
- B.Sc in Mechanical Engineering, minimum of 2.2. Professional Project Management Certification is an added advantage.
- Excellent computer design skills (Auto Card,3D Revit, Visoft)
- Very good working knowledge of MS Excel and other MS Office applications.
- Minimum of 4 years cognate experience
- Experience in Project Management
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com Using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 30th September, 2019.