Reconnect Health Development Initiative is an international mental health charity that has been established to promote overall better mental health. We work with individuals, institutions, groups and communities to alleviate the sufferings of people affected by mental disorders and substance abuse problems such as addiction.
Our organization and its partners seek to establish grassroots actions to provide compassionate and concrete solutions to minimise stigma associated with mental health as well as support access to curative and preventive services. Hence we are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Program Manager
- Undertake research to inform the development of targeted interventions
- Support the organization in applying for grants
- Work with Program Officers to develop fund raising activities
- Be involved in the design and implementation of programs
- Work with government and corporate organizations to access some of corporate social responsibilities in supporting the cause of reconnect activities.
- Develop partnerships with Media organizations to promote mental health
- To work with the military and para military (such as police, Road safety, Prisons, Civil Defence, etc) with a view to imputing into their drug policy and strategy for managing substance abuse.
- Undertake additional tasks and responsibilities which may arise from time to time and are relevant to the post.
- Designing fund raising plans for the organization
- Improve and develop communication and awareness materials that promote the goals and objectives of the organization such as brochures, fliers, newsletters, proposals, etc
- Develop creative ways to strengthen advocacy, sensitization and awareness related to mental health and substance abuse.
- Advocate drug testing in organizations and families as a way of deterring substance use.
- Develop programs that will increase awareness and ways for families to seek psychological services.
- Liaise with States and Local Governments to plan effective intervention programs.
- Minimum Master’s Degree in any Health related course.
- Excellent interpersonal and networking skills.
- A good understanding of budgets.
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Previous experience of working within the INGO and non-profit setting.
- Must be computer literate in Microsoft Word, Excel and Power point.
- Must possess at least 3 years work experience as a programs officer in an NGO.
- Demonstrable experience with grants writing, proposal writing and research.
- Strong communications (written, oral and presentation) skills.
- Good writing, analytical, research and problem‐solving skills.
N100,000.00 – N150,000.00 Monthly Gross, depending on your experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title and Location as the subject matter, e.g. Program Manager- Abuja
Application Deadline 30th September, 2019.