Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC) Limited is a vibrant and innovative company committed to the goal of developing human capital in organisations for exceptional business results. We build organisations to achieve optimum performance by developing their human capacity to peak productivity levels. We are committed to excellence, service & integrity.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales and Marketing Consultant
- Are you passionate about Sales, Digital Marketing, Client Acquisition and retention? Are you a self-starter, result oriented and possess excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills? If you fit into these categories, then you are what we need.
- Identifying sales leads and proactively seeking new business
- Maximizing revenue by implementing good yield management practices
- Overseeing and developing marketing campaigns
- Managing all marketing for the company and activities within the marketing department.
- Developing the marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives.
- Coordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities.
- Establishing and maintaining good relationships with existing clients & nurturing new contacts
- Maintain close contacts with clients in the portfolio to establish an intimate knowledge of client’s needs
- Development of new business via cold calling, referral, press, exhibitions, industry functions, LinkedIn, Social media
- Understanding, researching and implementing plans to deliver new business from new market segments
- Sales and Digital Marketing experience is preferred
- Experience working with C-level executive
- 3 years cognate experience
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field.
- A degree holder from a top university ( a foreign degree will be an added advantage)
- At least 2 Years of B2B Sales & Digital Marketing
- Must possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent in English both oral and written
- Perform work at a high level of competence and strong attention to detail
- Must be confident, honest and reliable
- Must be passionate about sales and marketing
- Must be a self starter
- Must be able to work well under pressure
- Must be able to think creatively to solve problems
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with “Marketing Consultant” as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 25th September, 2019.