XL Enterprise Solutions Limited – Our client, a reputable Law firm in Lagos enjoying substantial growth and on a mission to be the preferred provider of legal services in Nigeria is seeking to recruit talented and enthusiastic professional to fill the position below:
Job Title: Associate Lawyer
Location: Lekki, Lagos.
- To carry out the day-to-day legal work for clients as may be directed by the partner and handle other legal administrative matters at the Firm.
- A law degree (LLB) from a reputable university
- Minimum of 3- 5 years post NYSC experience in a reputable Law firm.
Job Attributes and Skills:
- Ability to comprehend complex matters and identify the laws that are applicable to them.
- Possess a thorough knowledge of the legal procedures and be updated with the current developments.
- Be proficient in computers and ability to maintain, update and modify the documents needed during the presentations in the court.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to handle competing deadlines
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to prepare motions, briefs and conference notes
- Prepare arbitration papers and other documents.
- Have persuasive communication skills that will help in building trust and broadening the client base.
- Ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions based on accurate and timely analyses.
- Ability to attend hearings, conferences, interviews and trials.
- Well developed analytical and problem solving skills
- Be energetic, highly motivated and results oriented
- Be a self-starter with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Good multitasking capabilities
- Aged between 30 years and 40 years.
- Male or Female
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.
- Your application should include details of your current/last employment, position held, current/last salary and expected minimum salary for the job applied for.
- Job reference number must be indicated on Applicant’s CV
Application Deadline 23rd September, 2019.