Netcom has been Nigeria’s leading Internet Service Provider since 2004, staying ahead of the competition with cutting edge platforms in VSAT, WIMAX, Radio, and Fiber technology. Now, a pioneer in Business Transformation Solutions, we empower organizations to lead their market space by keeping pace with the rapid changes in IT innovations, ensuring relevance to specific business initiatives required to maximize revenue generation.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Hardware Repairs Technician
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- Troubleshooting, diagnostics, repair and testing of computer hardware and peripherals, including laptop and desktop computer systems, printers, routers/switches, circuit boards, computer chips, keyboards, UPS, monitors, etc.
- Test and re-test parts to ensure they work properly.
- Replace and integrate components into the repaired equipment or device.
- Estimate feasibility, timeline, cost, reliability, and safety factors for repairs of defective items.
- Generate specifications for parts and software needed for repairs.
- User support for peripherals, including central processing units (CPUs), support logic, microprocessors, custom integrated circuits, and printers and disk drives.
- Specify power supply requirements and configuration.
- Retrieve and record repair data on ageing, time, cost, quantities of repairs for analysis.
- Identify and isolate defects of items that are not working.
- Prepare diagnostics report including findings, root cause, recommendation.
- Up/Downgrade operating and application software as needed.
- Diagnose, test and repair circuits and other electronic components.
Required Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience with common PC desktop and laptop (Windows & Apple) components and peripherals as well as VOIP devices, printers, monitors, KVM switches, tablet/iPad
- Knowledge of servers will be an added advantage.
- 3-5 years of experience in relevant field
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply