Fenix International is a next-generation energy company. Our mission is to transform our customers’ quality of life through disruptive innovation in energy and financial services. Our flagship product, ReadyPay Solar, is an expandable, lease-to-own solar home system financed through affordable instalments starting under $0.17 per day. We use real-time transaction data to create a unique credit score to finance power upgrades and other life-changing loans and open up a wider world of energy and financing for our customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Assurance Analyst
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Team: Customer Experience
- This position will be part of the Customer Experience team that is based in Lagos, Nigeria, led by the Head of Customer Experience.
- The position holder is responsible for assessing the quality of the performance of our call center associates who deal with our existing and potential customers.
- The Quality Assurance Analyst will monitor inbound and outbound calls to assess associates demeanor, technical accuracy, customer service performance, and conformity to company policies and procedures.
- This individual will assist in developing, creating and implementing call center quality processes and procedures; as well as making recommendations for enhancements to training materials as needed to enhance the overall customer experience.
- We are building a diverse and inclusive team and this opportunity is open to any qualified internal and external applicants.
- Participates in design of call monitoring formats and quality standards.
- Provides actionable data to various internal support groups as needed.
- Coordinates and facilitates call calibration sessions for call center staff.
- Provides feedback to call center team leaders and managers.
- Prepares and analyzes internal and external quality reports for management staff review.
- Performs call monitoring and provides trend data to site management team.
- Uses quality monitoring data management system to compile and track performance at team and individual level.
- Participates in customer and client listening programs to identify customer needs and expectations.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Required Skills & Experience
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree
- Good written and verbal communication skills (English)
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office (intermediate Word, basic Excel)
- Ability and drive to work independently.
- At least 2 years Call Centre experience
- Comfortable with analysis and interpretation of qualitative and quantitative data
Competitive salary & benefits commensurate with education and experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- Please submit your resume and cover letter through the above link.
- In your cover letter, please be sure to highlight the following:
- Why you are interested in Fenix International, and
- What excites you about this particular role.
Note: We recognize the value of diversity in our workforce, and encourage all qualified candidates to apply. We thank all candidates who choose to apply, however, only those selected for a further interview will be contacted