LoftyInc Allied Partners, is an enterprise development company that supports start-up teams, innovation enterprises and social impact projects in West Central Africa. LoftyInc’s work cuts across infrastructure, energy and social impact sectors (education, healthcare and agriculture); where it leverages technology, global partnerships & best-in-class processes.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: UI/UX Intern
- We are looking for a UI/UX Designer who shares our love for great designs, has a love for research and data, knowledge in UI/UX for multiple platforms, and is a quick-thinking problem solver who works well with all types of people in an environment that encourages a variety of thought processes.
- Must be eager to learn with little or no supervision. Having a diverse portfolio demonstrating mastery of craft and a track record of results will be an added advantage.
- The ideal applicant will possess good knowledge of web and mobile interface, mockup, prototype design and development.
About the Role
- Gathering and evaluating user requirements, in collaboration with the product managers and engineers.
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrates how sites function and look like.
- Prepare and present rough draft to internal teams and key stakeholders.
- Adhere to style standard on fonts, colors and images.
- Illustrating design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps.
- Designing graphics user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Design Capacity.
- Self-Learning Capacity.
- Task Success Rate.
- Customer Satisfaction.
Deadline: 11th October, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online