The Coca-Cola Company (NYSE: KO) is the world’s largest beverage company, refreshing consumers with more than 500 sparkling and still brands.
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
Job Title: Volume Analyst
Job Description Summary
- We are looking for someone who is ready to join us in turning our passion into action.
- Someone who will be responsible for managing the BU volumetric projection and tracking, as well as lead/interact with senior leadership and insights teams to provide BU leadership team with critical, and substantial business-performance metrics information, analysis and recommendations that will help to the development and implementation of mid and long-term business strategies and plans.
- This role will be a key player in the Financial Planning process (BP, RE) of the Business Unit and ensuring deliverables are timely met while managing any potential Risk and Opportunity.
- This individual will partner with the Franchise teams on volume requirements while identifying opportunities that create significant business value and drive long term sustainable profitable growth.
- Lead system core volume management routines
- Responsible for volume management routines, with a strong focus on the analysis & monitoring of volume performance for senior management information and decision making.
- Track volume performance against projection, and promote an analytic-driven culture across functions coupled with the development and implementation of sales information analysis tools, dashboards, and scorecards. Identify and assess risks and opportunities against previously defined targets
- Act as subject matter expert on volumetric analysis for the entire Business Unit. Providing guidelines, thinking and coaching to the relevant Franchises and teams.
- Lead build-up of 3-5 years BP and monthly RE volume projections, partnering with the Franchise teams to ensure robust sales estimates and enhance forecasting capabilities.
- The role is a key thrust in driving the forecasting capability sustainably, including clear identification and grounding of volume sources and related drivers of growth, ensuring figures have a direct correlation with the BU Vision, the business strategies, and market initiatives.
Support the overall SBP, EBP and RE volume planning process:
- Actively contribute with strategic thinking, and value add volume strategies system scorecards, target, metrics and goals
- No direct reports however a high level of interaction is expected between other associates within the Financial Planning and Performance team.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Minimum of 5 years of finance/planning experience in similar roles.
- Experience in financial analysis, financial planning, volumetrics exposure
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to explain financial matters to non-finance staff and to interact with upper management.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 15th September, 2019.