Skyshore Group Limited (SGL) is a conglomerate of companies actively rendering various services in the Oil and Gas sector of the global economy; especially in West Africa rendering services to support Hydrocarbon Drilling, Completion and production at various levels.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Agent
- Selling products and services using solid arguments to prospective customers
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Prepare and submit reports to the Sales team lead
- Meet sales performance according to KPIs
- Meet with customers to address concerns and provide solutions
- Discover sales opportunities through consumer research
- Present products and services to prospective customers
- Participate in industry or promotional events (e.g. trade shows) to cultivate customer relationships
- Participates training in sales techniques and company product attribute
- Establish relationships with new customers
- Maintain and grow relationships with existing customers
- Strive to improve customer satisfaction through excellent customer service
- Identify and respond to client needs
- Keep a high level of knowledge about existing products and services, and learn about new products and services as they come in
- Follow up on customer orders as necessary
- Anticipate the needs of clients and address them accordingly
- Meet with customers to determine their specific needs and wants, making suggestions as appropriate
- Excellent communication skills
- Organizational and leadership ability
- Proven track record of increasing sales and revenue; field sales experience is preferred
- Ability to drive sales and able to
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Superior interpersonal skills
- Ability to take initiative and work independently
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Good familiarity with word processing, spread sheet and database applications
Job Title: Accountant
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analysing account information.
- Preparation and analysis revenue, expense, invoices and other accounting documents
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analysing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by collaborating with auditors for record purpose.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analysing account information.
- Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Advising on the financial implications and consequences of business decisions
- Prepare asset, liability and capital account entries by compiling and analysing account information.
- Perform a number of account reconciliation function including monthly bank creditor and debtor reconciliation, income audit and payroll implementation and audit.
- Minimum academic qualification First Degree in Accounting , ACCA or ICAN or its equivalent is a must
- 4-5 years experiences preferably in the our and gas industry
- Good financial and reporting skills. Must have experience in core oil and gas finance operations
- Good knowledge of Asset care, Management Reporting and inventory
- Able to analyse financial information and prepare financial reports to determine or maintain record of assets, liabilities, profit and loss, tax liability, or other financial activities within an organization.
- Experienced in the oil and gas.
Job Title: Account Officer
- Keep Track and Take Care of Accounts Payable and Receivable
- Account officer is responsible for maintaining meticulous financial records, which can include both paper and digital filing systems
- Able to coordinate and track all activities occurring for each account assigned
- Establish, develop and maintain trust and business relationships with key customers, staff for better service delivery.
- Attend to invoice and contracts and quotations terms and conditions in line with both the company accepted parameters and clients’ needs until closing the deal.
- Promote the company as a solution provider and spread awareness of our product offerings, advantage over competition and our after sales support services to help increase market share.
- Prepare regular reports on progress, targets met and forecasts on timely basis as required by direct Manager.
- Closely liaise and coordinate with other inter-company departments such as warehouse and supply chain, procurement, etc.) and maintain a positive and cooperative relationship
- Collaborate with accounting and finance team and prepare financial statements on a monthly basis.
- Management of petty cash transactions.
- Ensuring all payments amounts & records are accurate
- Working with journals, sales & purchase ledgers and spread sheets.
- Minimum academic qualifications HND/First Degree in Accounting or Finance and its equivalent
- Knowledgeable in financial accounting
- 3-5 years experience preferably in Oil and Gas related field
- In-depth Knowledge of the Oil and Gas Process is a plus
- Keen attention to details
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.…)
- Be willing and ready to learn.
- Highly skilled in Customer service
- Communication skills
- Problem solving skills
- Report writing skills
- Multi-tasking, prioritizing and time management skills
- Positive and winning attitude
- Team player and good work ethics.
- Analytical skills.
Deadline: 31st October, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.