First Excelsia Professional Services Limited – Our client, an Integrated Energy Solution company is seeking to engage the services of qualified candidate to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Technical/ Engineering Manager
- Leading operations in the implementation of projects for clients.
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Promote the company’s services; addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Prepare service contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
- Providing technical support, service delivery, project management and quality assurance.
- Ensuring projects are implemented cost-effectively and timely.
- Participate in failure analysis and root-cause analysis processes for project failures.
- Be the company’s primary technical contact for power plant to business partners and clients.
- Lead operations in the deployment/ implementation of projects for Clients.
- Take the initiative in market research of other new compatible hardware and their capabilities.
- Provide clients with acknowledgement and speedy resolution when their requests are escalated.
- Evaluate quotations from contractors for the implementation of various projects.
- Carry out Full Life Cycle Analysis and Documentation, including business requirements, functional specifications and implementation plans.
- Oversee all aspects of quality assurance including establishing metrics, applying industry best practices, and developing new tools and processes to ensure quality goals are met.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience as a Technical Manager or related role in the Energy and Power sector.
- Excellent time and project management skills.
- Hands on experience in Project Valuation; Bid preparation, Contract negotiation, Project monitoring and evaluation
- Excellent client facing and communication skills
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in an Engineering field.
- Membership of an Engineering professional body is a must.
Job Title: Operations Manager
- The Operations Manager will be responsible for overseeing the day-to-day operational functions of the organisation to make sure all departments are organized, effective and efficient in their daily tasks and targets are achieved.
- Ensure visibility of project performance and scope status to the central operations and other stakeholders through company’s processes and tools.
- Ensure technical compliance to the customer & project requirements/specifications and company’s processes.
- Evaluate and identity technical solutions and execution methodology to improve overall project profitability.
- Maintain good relations and interface with customers to provide technical direction & solutions to meet project requirements.
- Manage and mentor the team of engineers assigned for projects and ensure high quality deliverables.
- Enforce strict compliance with project management office standards & following industry standard practices & meet customer requirements.
Suitable applicants must have:
- A minimum of Bachelor’s/ HND degree in an Engineering discipline.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as an Operations Manager, Head of Operations or similar role in the Energy or Engineering sector.
- In depth knowledge of diverse business functions and principles that spans supply chain, finance, customer service and project management.
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics
- Verifiable experience managing operations in a complex environment.
Job Title: Project Manager
- We are seeking to engage the services of a Project Manager. The ideal candidate will be responsible for coordinating internal resources and vendors for the flawless execution of projects ensuring that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and efficient allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Ensure projects are implemented cost-effectively and timely.
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience as a Project Manager or related role in the Energy and Power sector.
- Excellent Time and Project Management skills.
- Hands on experience in Project Valuation; Bid preparation, Contract negotiation, Project monitoring and evaluation.
- Excellent client facing and internal communication skills.
- Proficiency in MS Project and Primavera.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in an Engineering field.
- Membership of a Project Management professional body is a must.
Job Title: QHSE Manager
- Our client is seeking to engage the services of a QHSE Manager
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for ensuring compliance with health and safety laws, establishing policies that will create & maintain a safe workplace and improving conditions & execute various safety programs
- The goal is to ensure the workplace meets all legal expectations and actively supports occupational health and safety.
- Develop and execute health and safety plans in the workplace according to legal guidelines
- Prepare and enforce policies to establish a culture of health and safety
- Evaluate practices, procedures and facilities to assess risk and adherence to the law
- Conduct training and presentations for health and safety matters and accident prevention
- Monitor compliance to policies and laws by inspecting employees and operations
- Inspect equipment and machinery to observe possible unsafe conditions
- Investigate accidents or incidents to discover causes and handle worker’s compensation claims
- Recommend solutions to issues, improvement opportunities or new prevention measures
- Report on health and safety awareness, issues and statistics.
- 3 – 5 years experience as a QHSE Engineer
- Deep understanding of legal health and safety guidelines
- Proven ability to develop relevant HSE policies
- Good knowledge of data analysis and risk assessment
- Excellent organizational and motivational skills
- Outstanding attention to detail and observation ability
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal abilities
- First Degree in an Engineering discipline
- Professional qualification in occupational health and safety (Preferably NEBOSH)
Job Title: Executive Secretary
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for providing administrative support to the office of the Managing Director.
- The Executive Secretary is expected to schedule appointments, make travel arrangements, and perform other tasks as may be required, while maintaining confidentiality.
- Manage and maintain the Managing Director’s Itinerary.
- Regularly update the Managing Director on upcoming engagements, invitations, and other requests.
- Schedule meetings on behalf of the Managing Director.
- Prepare and arrange the travel and accommodation requirements for the Managing Director.
- Prepare and receive correspondence on behalf of the Managing Director.
- Ensure the Managing Director is fully appraised for any engagements he is involved in.
- Prepare professional presentation slides and documents for the Managing Director.
- Conduct research and present findings to the Managing Director.
Suitable Applicants must possess:
- A Bachelor’s Degree or HND in Business Administration, Secretarial Studies or any other related field.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience as an Executive Secretary, Personal Assistant, Executive Assistant or related role.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A high degree of proficiency in the use of MS Office suite applications.
- Proven experience in managing confidential information.
Deadline: 16th October, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send in their CV to: email@example.com using “Technical/ Engineering Manager” as subject of the email.