SIMS Nigeria Limited – We specialize in the assembly, distribution and sales of consumer electronics from major brands such as – Samsung, Panasonic, Royal, Skyworth, Electrolux, Bosch, Philips and Powermatic.
Our business started out in 1987 and since then we have grown to be a market leader in the home appliances & consumer electronics market in Nigeria. We operate a number of branches that cut across most of Nigeria’s geopolitical zones in major cities such as Lagos, Port-Harcourt, Abuja, Onitsha, Enugu, Uyo and Kano.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Female Customer Service Representative
- Receive customers and address all issues concerning their faulty products.
- Prepare Job Card for all jobs with proper classification i.e. warranty or non-warranty.
- Daily follow up on the engineers to confirm status of jobs.
- Responsible for Happy calls to customers and dealers.
- Responsible for Spare part request in line with job card details.
- Responsible for Job completion feedback to the customer
- Forward all Job Card and faulty products to the Service centre supervisor.
- Preparation of defective parts failure report ( Panel , PCB & Compressor )
- Preparation of daily work report.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft office applications – MS Excel, Word and Powerpoint.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 13th November, 2019.