Ashton & Dave Travels and Holidays Limited is a professional travel, holiday and Logistics services organization is led by a group of professionals whose aim is to provide clients with services that exceed their expectations. Ashton & Dave travels and holidays limited is incorporated under the “Companies and Allied Matters Act 1990 (RC 713420)” and an IATA accredited travel management company working as a professional and reliable entity.
We seek applications from qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Personal Assistant to Chairman/MD
- Representing the Chairman/MD at meetings
- Preparing reports, memos, invoices letters, and other documents.
- Filing and retrieving corporate records, documents, and reports.
- Researching and conducting data to prepare documents for review and presentation by boards of directors, committees, and executives.
- Helping prepare the Chairman/MD for meetings.
- Accurately recording minutes from meetings.
- Conducts meeting with the clients in order to understand the details of their case with the Company.
- Explain the legal issues that may arise due to certain reasons, especially when reviewing SLAs
- Advise the company’s management on the ways to avoid legal issues from arising.
- Aggressively look for business opportunities for the group
- Give advice on any litigation that may impact on our trust with our Partners.
- Offer legal interpretation service to the company’s management on different factors on the present laws and regulatory needs.
- Consult various sources and prepare the policy papers needed by the Company.
- Directly deal with lawyers and other law personnel to discuss about case(s) concerning the Company.
- Greeting visitors and deciding if they should be able to meet with Chairman/MD.
- Using various software, including word processing, spreadsheets, databases, and presentation software.
- Reading and analysing incoming memos, submissions, and distributing them as needed.
- Making travel arrangements for the Chairman/MD.
- Provide general administrative support to the Chairman/MD.
- Give legal advice to the Company/clients/partners after studying related and their cases.
- Advise the Chairman/MD and employees on changes to the laws affecting the company
- Ensure the company fills out and submits all its legal paperwork
- Minimum of B.Sc/HND in Social/Management Sciences from any approved university/Polytechnic, with either NYSC Certificate of Completion or Exception.
- Outstanding passion for customer service and hospitality
- Proven experience leading teams and managing itineraries
- Must have International Passport and also passion for Travels
- Minimum of Three years’ experience as Personal Assistant & Business Development experience in the Tourism industry is critical.
- Experience in Social media handles and Microsoft applications especially, Word, PowerPoint and Excel will be an added advantage.
- Experience in Sales and Marketing, and closing deals will be an added advantage.
Very attractive and negotiable.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Please adhere strictly to the Job Description (JD) requirements. CVs without the required Tourism experience will be discarded
Application Deadline Friday; 15th November, 2019.