Spanish Villa Hotel – Welcome to the new trend in Spanish design, SV Chrome Hotel! Are you looking for European Design, European Standards or European Services in Abuja? We have it all!
This meticulously finished Boutique Hotel was conceptualized by the Designers and Architects from the Spanish ‘Impacto Grupo’ in Castellon (Spain) influenced by some of the great ground breaking designs from buildings in Barcelona and Valencia. The minimalist design – enhances the feeling of open space – high ceilings – and use of exclusive tiles and fabrics – to give a clean, contemporary look with peace and tranquility in mind; a place for the discerning traveler to re-energize the soul.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Store Keeper
The Responsibilities of a good storekeeper are below:
- Lead the team for effective management of store operation in receiving, inspection, storage, issuance & transfer of items as per company policy.
- Taking physical inventory once a month to cross check with the monthly inventory report.
- Materials receiving and prepared MRR Bin card, SIV issue & reporting of stock. Ensure development and management of materials planning functions, Create item specific forecasts over a lead-time to be used for effective and efficient inventory management
- Correspondence with Foreign Suppliers via E-mail, usage of Internet.
- International & Local Procurement Process for Raw Materials.
- Sourcing of new suppliers & sampling, testing and approval for new development
- To ensure goods keep by first in first out method (FIFO).
- To ensure recording of the necessary data in ledger and computer on time.
- Oversee the transportation of goods from production site to consumer to client
- Develop and implement a logistics process
- Proper goods distribution/supply chain maintain and follow up.
- Goods delivery schedule maintain according to delivery order quantity.
- To follow-up overall inventory management.
Deadline: 30th November, 2019.