Ely-Martos Ventures is a company focused on delivering quality hospitality services. We specialize in event planning, catering, decoration and design, domestic training and staffing for cooperate organization and private individuals.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Event Manager and Planner
- Brainstorming and implementing event plans and concepts.
- Handling budgeting and invoicing.
- Liaising and negotiating with vendors.
- Negotiating sponsorship deals.
- Handling logistics.
- Updating senior management.
- Be in charge of hiring personnel (DJs, waiters etc.)
- Supervise all staff (event coordinators, caterers
- Minimum of a diploma/ certification in Public Relations, Communications, or Hospitality.
- Good Communication and marketing skills.
- Project management experience.
- Good leadership skills.
- Highly Organized.
- Good time management.
- Expert interpersonal skills.
Job Title: Events Staff (Ushers)
- Collect admission tickets from guests upon arrival and distribute paperwork or information pertaining to the scheduled events
- Examine tickets or passes to determine authenticity by validating the names and dates listed
- Escort visitors to their designated seats and inform them of the nearest exits and restrooms
- Ensure a safe environment by maintaining clear aisles and reporting suspicious behavior to security
- Provide special assistance to guests with needs such as individuals with wheelchairs or other disabilities
- Collect disregarded for forgotten items after the event and store in lost and found for guests to retrieve
- Illuminate walkways once an event has started and assist guests with entering and exiting in darkened spaces
- Greet arriving guests and answer any questions they have regarding showtimes, events or parking
- High school diploma or its equivalency
- Able to stand for long periods of time
- Strong interpersonal skills and friendly demeanor
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work weekends and nights
- Must be above 18 years.
Job Title: Events Staff (Installation and Setup Personnel)
- Unloading equipment from trucks and setting up venues for events, including chairs and building stages.
- Operating cash registers.
- Working under the instructions of an Event Manager.
- Ensuring the event hall is clean and organized.
- Adhering to event safety standards.
- Ensuring excellent levels of customer service.
- Setting up lighting and sound equipment.
- Inspecting equipment for damage after use and checking it against an inventory list.
- Packing up equipment when the event is completed.
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- Diligence and attention to detail.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and a friendly demeanor.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Physical stamina and high energy levels.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Ability to perform under stress.
- Excellent multitasking ability.
- Minimum of a high school certificate.
Deadline: 29th November, 2019
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com Using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.