Etazuma Mining and Industries Limited provides a range of services to client companies in the mining, solid mineral, energy and steel sectors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Personal Executive Driver
- Plan and manage the all trips of the executive on a day-to-day basis.
- Ensure safety as a top priority.
- Develop appropriate preventative maintenance schedules for all vehicles and ensure strict adherence to these procedures.
- Maintain service records on all vehicles under custody.
- Ensure that proper vehicle management policies are followed.
- Arrange for onsite periodical inspections of vehicles in use.
- Keep abreast with latest technologies to enhance company output.
- Keep track of work hours and movements.
- Must hold a minimum of B.Sc. and must have a minimum of Five (5) years experience in Logistics, Fleet Management and Driving.
- Have good team building and leadership skills.
- Be a team player who can easily adapt to any environment.
- Be result oriented.
- Be innovative and must have integrity.
- Must be willing to undertake frequent travel (if need be)
- Must be between 30 and 35 years of age.
- Good knowledge of road networks in Nigeria, with emphasis on FCT.
- Experience of car mechanics
- Must have knowledge of defensive and offensive driving.
- Have good Communication and presentation skills.
- Must be confident and have the ability to pay attention to detail.
Deadline: 14th November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online