PrisDav Consulting – Our client, a leading FMCG (Food & Beverages) company in Nigeria is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Warehouse Officer
Location: Ijebu Ode, Ogun
- We are seeking to recruit a Warehouse Officer to analyses the process, operations and technology of warehousing.
- To develop plans to monitor the usage levels of storage, managing warehouse facilities, and reviewing the quality and efficiency of warehouse storage and layout plans.
- The analytical and logical individual also explores feasible solutions to improve service.
- Achieve high levels of customer satisfaction through excellence in receiving, identifying, dispatching and assuring quality of goods
- Measure and report the effectiveness of warehousing activities and employees performance
- Organize and maintain inventory and storage area
- Ensure shipments’ and inventory transactions’ accuracy
- Communicate job expectations and coach employees
- Determine staffing levels and assign workload
- Interface with customers to answer questions or solve problems
- Maintain items record, document necessary information and utilize reports to project warehouse status
- Identify areas of improvement and establish innovative or adjust existing work procedures and practices
- Confer and coordinate activities with other departments
- Any other task assigned by the supervisor.
Qualifications / Experience
- B.Sc degree in Logistics, Supply Chain Management or Business administration or Management in a related field.
- At least 3 – 5 years of experience in the logistics, warehouse or inventory field.
- Proven warehouse experience
- Highly effective supervisory skills and techniques
- Knowledge of warehouse software packages and MS Office proficiency
- Ability to input, retrieve and analyze data
- Hands-on commitment to getting the job done
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to direct and coordinate operations
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Communication Skills: Warehouse Officer will need to speak with coworkers and customers on a regular basis.
- Leadership Skills: Warehouse Officer will need resolve conflicts, as well as keep employees motivated and on-task.
- Critical-Thinking Skills: Warehouse Officer will need to devise plans of action and asses those plans regularly.
- Organizational Skills: Multiple orders, people and many moving pieces will keep warehouse Officer on their toes.
- Problem-Solving Skills: Warehouse Officer will need to be ready when problems arise, or be ready to anticipate problems before they happen.
Deadline: 29th November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as subject of the email.
Note: Please do not apply if you do not qualify as only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.