Glovick Ice Global Limited is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Manager
- Maintains customer satisfaction by providing problems-solving resources.
- Answers customers’ questions.
- Manages staff.
- Accomplishes customer service human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, training, and coaching employees.
- Communicates job expectations to other employees.
- Plans, monitors, appraises, and reviews job contributions of others.
- Enforces company policies and procedures.
- Achieves customer service objectives by contributing customer service information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews.
- Prepares and completes actions plans.
- Implements production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards.
- Resolves problems.
- Improves customer service quality results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes and establishing and communicating service metrics and monitoring and analyzing results.
- Maximizes customer operational performance by providing help desk resources and technical advice.
- Resolves problems and disseminates advisories and warnings.
- Detects and diagnoses network problems.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, maintaining personal networks, and participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes information systems and organization mission by completing related results as needed
- Completes audits.
- Identifies customer service trends and determines system improvements.
- Meets customer service financial objectives by forecasting requirements.
- Prepares annual budgets.
- Schedules expenditures.
- Analyzes variance and initiates corrective actions.
- Determines customer service requirements by maintaining contact with customers and visiting operational environments.
- Conducts surveys and forms focus groups.
- OND/HND/Bachelor’s Degree in any reputable institution
- Customer service skills
- Process improvement
- Analyzing information
- Developing standards
- Help desk experience.
- Strong decision-making skills
- Managing processes
- Tracking budget expenses
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com clearly indicating the “Job Title” as subject of your mail.
Note: Multiple entries will be disqualified
Application Deadline 15th December, 2019.