A4 & T Power Solutions is a B2B power solution company that provides alternative power to businesses.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Inventory Manager
- Perform inventory control to ensure optimal inventory levels
- Carry out inventory demand planning and treat inventory orders according to plan
- Generate Authorization Number (RMA) for all units
- Reconciliation of system (computerized) data with data from physical stock count; will be required to investigate and report reasons for any discrepancies
- Ensure inventory area is well maintained and processes are in accordance with company requirements
- Responsible for record keeping, processing and documentation of inventory (managing incoming & outgoing products and supplies) within the company according to established documentation process and procedures
- Monitoring and verification of all incoming inventory from warehouses and maintaining records on the system
- Key resource for periodic cycle counts.
- Role holder must apply tracking processes, identify gaps, difficulties and provide useful solutions.
- Regular control and monitoring of the asset in the supply chain
- Responsible for coordinating forecast requirement across all functions (Systems and other components) to prevent out-of-stock (OOS) or overstocking by effectively maintaining optimal stock levels
- Responsible for tracking shipments, overseeing inventory audits and maintaining reports of purchases and pricing
- Plan, coordinate and oversee physical asset audits to ensure no financial losses
- Continually evaluate processes for improvement opportunities
- Create processes to prevent unauthorized access to assets or facilities and implement corrective measures for gaps
Educational Qualifications & Functional / Technical Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance Management or related Social Sciences
- Master’s in Business Administration would be preferred additional qualification
- Proven experience as inventory manager or similar position
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods
- Working knowledge of inventory management software (e.g. ERP)
- Ability to accurately track inventory and create reports.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Curriculum Vitae to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the email.