Pact West Africa – A nonprofit international development organization founded in 1971, Pact works on the ground in nearly 40 countries to improve the lives of those who are challenged by poverty and marginalization. We serve these communities because we envision a world where everyone owns their future. To do this, we build systemic solutions in partnership with local organizations, businesses, and governments that create sustainable and resilient communities where those we serve are heard, capable, and vibrant.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Program Intern
- Provides technical support to all projects under the supervision of the Country Director.
- Directly support the Country Director on all programmatic initiatives.
- Support the development of work plans, reports and project documentation.
- Conduct research to enhance program performance
- with developing materials for use to communicate with the different stakeholders.
- Collate monthly activities from field offices for country office monthly calendar.
- Provide program support to the technical team.
- Coordination of bi-weekly project meetings.
- Provide logistics and admin support during program meetings.
- Support in the collation and archiving of reports and success stories from the projects.
- Provide support on program databases and development of tools.
- Any other tasks as assigned.
- Degree in International Development, Social Work or other related degree.
- Minimum of 1-year post NYSC experience in a similar role in the NGO sector.
- Proficient in English (any other foreign language is an asset) Proficient in Microsoft Suite: Word, PowerPoint, Excel .
- Competence using common desktop applications, including MS Word and Excel.
- Possesses positive attitude, self-motivated, independent, can deliver results under stress and timely manner, team worker.
- Knowledge of the development sector in Nigeria.
- Motivated to work with tight deadlines and ambitious targets,
- Outstanding communication skills (oral and written).
- Able to process large amount of information quickly and take decisions to solve problems capable to work effectively in a team and independently when required.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Resume/CV and Cover Letter on their suitability to: email@example.com Applicants Must indicate the position applied for as the Subject of the mail.
- Applications will be considered on a rolling basis. All CV’s/resume/applications Must be in either word format or PDF.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- Pact is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, genetic information, age.
Application Deadline 20th December, 2019.