Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL), is a resource and solution management company that specializes in assisting international/Local companies in identifying Potential market opportunities, assisting with permits, sourcing highly skilled employees, bidding on and negotiating contracts and navigating the often complex political and policy environment of many sub Saharan African countries.
We are recruiting to fill the below position:
Job Title: Application Support Engineer
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Job Shift: Day
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 2 weeks
Job Category: Oil & Gas
Career Level: Manager
- An Application Support Engineer/Service Support Analyst typically works in Landscape Management or Service Management teams and is responsible for continually monitor and measure service performance to ensure the reliable and secure delivery of application and infrastructure services to business end-users.
- They also get involved in change and/or enhancement requests to application landscapes/infrastructure components to ensure changes are released into the Production environment without any impact on service continuity.
- Application Support Engineer/Service Support Analysts are also involved in Problem and Incident Management processes for the application landscape or infrastructure services they are responsible for. In this area, they ensure incidents are appropriately escalated and resolved while at times also providing deep technical expertise to troubleshoot issues.
- Gender: Does not matter
- Age: 25 Years – 45 Years
- Highest Education: Minimum Education University
- Experience: Minimum Experience 3 Year
- Other experience: 5 years
- Required Travel: Not Required.
- Bachelor’s degree in any of IT, Engineering, Computer Science or related field
- Proficiency in IT Service Management skills, a good knowledge of Agile methodology, Business Analysis, Change Management, Business Partnering, Information Risk Management, and Integration Solutions are added advantages
- The IT Support Analysts will provide technical support and issues resolutions to end-users, relating to software, hardware, and peripherals. This job role will also respond to, documentations and resolutions of service tickets according to Service Level Agreements
- Agile principles and methodologies
- IT Service Management
- Program and Project Management
- Human-Centered Design
- Business Analysis
- Business Change Management
- Business Partnering
- Information Risk Management
- Integration Solutions
Deadline: 11th December, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online