AgroMall Discovery and Extension Services Limited is at the intersection of digitised agricultural production support, digitised agricultural extension and digital financial services. We integrate agricultural economics, agronomy and quality control with financial services on our digital platforms turning them into powerful tools in the hands of our agents and farmers for improved farm production and financial inclusion of the rural economy.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive
Location: Lagos Nigeria
Job Status: Full Time
Reports To: Business Development Manager
Department: Business Development, Marketing and Communications
Where you fit in
- We are committed to change the world for the better by bringing greater meaning and happiness into people’s lives, everywhere through agriculture and technology.
- We are passionate about our mission, and excited to grow our company with people who want to do the same – and people who will bring in their different perspectives to help us continue to shape our team and company. If this is you, we encourage you to swim into our candidate pool!
- The Business Development Executive will focus on customer acquisition, lead generation, and prospect management, as this role will garner and meet with potential clients.
Operational and technical responsibilities:
- Client Management and maintaining fruitful relationships with existing customers
- When it comes to generating leads, day-to-day duties typically include: Researching organizations and individuals online (especially on social media) to identify new leads and potential new markets
- Identification and solicitation of prospective clients within the multifamily, mixed-use real estate industry and other verticals as assigned, via networking, research, phone calls, email communication, etc.
- Maintain a sales pipeline for prospective client opportunities and update records in Sales force for proper tracking and reporting
- Maintain proposal template reflective of current rates and services for use by other sales team members
- Subscribe to key industry publications and media alerts to identify new business opportunities
- Attend business conferences with the intent of networking to build opportunities as assigned and willingness to travel as needed.
- Gain full understanding of AgroMall to determine the correct strategies and tactics to pitch to a prospective client
- Researching the needs of other companies and learning who makes decisions about purchasing
- Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings
- Lead generation and planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives
- BSc / BA in Business Administration, Sales or relevant field
- 0 – 2 years proven track record in business sales or related market
- Presentation and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Technical skills required to understand and propose products or solutions by focusing on client requirements
- Reasonable knowledge and experience in Agricultural Industry
- Strategic Thinking, problem solving/analysis, customer/client Focus.
- The ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Word. Excel, and PowerPoint
- Superior client orientation/management, relationship management and lead generation
- Must be a High performer with a drive for excellence and growth
- Strong team player and ability to collaborate with team members
- Must be very strong at execution and executing within timelines
- Must be smart with an appetite for creativity and innovation
- Must be an optimist disruptive thinker with a sight for possibilities irrespective of the situation
- Must be a creative person with the right workplace ethics and behaviour
- Must be committed to continuous learning and showing mutual respect to all levels of staff.
- Health Insurance
- Learning & Growth Opportunities
- Flexible time and days of work
- Subsidized lunch
- Opportunity to work with bright minds and even more
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 31st March, 2020.