Graceco Limited – We are a food processing and manufacturing company with specialty in consumer goods and the production of input for bakers and the confectionery industries. We are a leader in confectioneries and bakers’ items. Our success is powered by our world-class team of highly engaged and committed staff.
In our company you will have the opportunity to thrive in a fast-paced, strategic environment where bold, innovative thinking isn’t just welcomed, it’s encouraged. Across all functions, we relish the opportunity to help our people fulfil their potential. Our rapid expanding business means plenty of opportunities to step into the spotlight and acquire life time experience.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
- The position holder must be ambitious and energetic in order to help expand the business
- She / he will be the front of the company and will have the dedication to recommend and implement effective business strategy
- The position holder will drive sustainable growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with stakeholder.
- Developing growth strategies and plans
- Managing and retaining relationships with existing clients
- Builds market position by locating, developing, defining, and closing business relationships.
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners.
- Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, and financials.
- Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations.
- Examines risks and potentials for the business opportunities.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; and integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Increasing client base
- Having an in-depth knowledge of business products and value proposition
- Negotiating with stakeholders
- Identifying and mapping business strengths and customer needs
- Researching business opportunities and viable income streams
- Following industry trends locally and internationally
- Reporting on successes and areas needing improvements
- Enhances organization’s reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests.
- Explores business opportunity to add value to job.
Education and Other Qualifications
- Minimum of a B.Sc / HND in Management, Business Administration, Marketing and / or related field
- Possess about 3-5 years experience as a business development manager in the FMCG sector
- Applicant must have worked in sales or marketing for at least 2 year’s.
- Applicant must have relevant certification and training in business development.
- Applicant who resides within Ikeja, Agege, Ipaja, Otta, Alagbado and environs will have added advantage.
- Applicant must be proficient in the use of MS suite.
- Applicant must be able to use Enterprise Resource Planning software.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Great Communication and Influencing Skills
- Ability to speak the local dialect of the area of application is an added advantage.
- Applicant must have strong interpersonal skills
- Strong communication skills and IT fluency.
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Strong Analytical Thinking
- Excellent Organizational and Planning Skills.
- Great Teamwork and Collaboration Skills
- Competitive Salary Package
- Leave allowance
- Health insurance
- Professional Development.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: email@example.com using “Business Development Manager” as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 13th January, 2020.