An indigenous Specialist Energy Servicing company that provides integrated services in the oil and gas industry is recruiting for the position below:
Job Title: QHSE Coordinator
- The main duties will be to provide continuous support to ensure that projects or operations comply with the requirement of the QHSE Management System
- To create, prepare and implement the HSE /Quality plan and any associated or relevant directives and instructions needed to support the plan.
- Support the teams in achieving specific HSE / Quality requirements of project
- Maintain and update HSE action database daily
- Regularly ensure the preparedness of staff to respond to emergencies should they arise
- Identify staff HSE training measures to close it
- Make request for appropriate PPE and ensure that all personnel going to site are given appropriate PPE’s and ensure their usage
- Conducts HSE inductions for new staff and contractors.
- Promote HSE culture in the work place through presentations at meeting and poster
- Coordinate and conduct emergency drill
- Conduct JSA and tool box talk for vendors working in the facility
- Conduct Risk assessment for new projects
- Assist in incident investigations when required
- Assist in carrying internal and external audits
- Ensure adequate communication of HSE/Quality policy to all staff
- Develop, review and update Quality / HSE project plan, procedures
- Ensure Hazards are identified, assessed and manage on all projects
- Develop HSE / Quality inspection schedule and monitor the implementation
- Drive and deliver HSE presentation during HSE meeting
- Possess certification in Nebosh
- 4 – 6 years work experience in similar position
- Bachelor’s degree in Sciences
- A trained HSE auditor in OHS 18001, EMS 14001 and QMS 9001 additional advantage
Job Title: Senior Manager, Business Development
Reports to: GM, Engineering
Supervises: Business Development ExecutivesJob Title: Senior Manager, Business Development
- To carry out business development activities and ensure growth in revenue generation by identifying leads, developing relationships and creating awareness for our portfolio of services in the engineering division.
- Develop negotiating strategies and positions by examining risks, potentials and estimating partner or client needs and goals.
- Gather market and customer information, network with major industry players and decision makers and provide feedback on industry trends to division and management.
- Prepare weekly marketing reports on targets and achievements for management.
- Develop pipeline of new business for the company to improve company’s market position
- Build key client relationships, identifies business opportunities, negotiate and close business deals.
- Prospect potential new client through effective networking and manage existing client
- Drive the formulation, execution, monitoring of company’s business development, market penetration strategies and operating plans for enhancing business growth and operating efficiency.
- Identify the market / business opportunities, trendsetting ideas and project by researching industry and related events, publications, daily media, Nipex portal and also through existing clients.
- Screen and propose potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financial, evaluating options, resolving internal priorities and making recommendations.
Key Result Areas
- Number of new business contracts established for IESL.
- Number of technical partner developed for the company.
- Number of business development ideas and penetration strategies developed.
- Number of market intelligence generated.
- Number of new project secured.
- A Postgraduate Degree or MBA will be an added advantage
- Minimum Experience 10-12 years relevant experience.
- A First Degree in Engineering or any other related field
- Relevant Professional Qualification.
- Strategic focus
- Decision making.
- Business understanding
- Proposal development
- Negotiating skill
- Opportunity and relationship management
- Commercial acumen.
- Business development.
- Market Intelligence
- Marketing and sales acumen.
Job Title: Project Manager / Senior Project Engineer
- Manage and Coordinate multidiscipline engineering, procurement, construction/installation and commissioning activities to ensure the project is executed in a safe, efficient, cost effective and timely manner in line with client requirements.
- Develop, maintain and communicate multidiscipline project execution strategy and coordinate its implementation.
- Ensure every document generated by the project resources allocated is prepared, checked and approved in accordance with the company’s quality management systems and project quality plans.
- Manage the activities of project team including engineers, site supervisors, and administrative support
- Oversee or participate in the pre-qualification and bid evaluation process for consultants, contractors, and other vendors
- Manage medium to large scale engineering procurement and construction (EPC) projects.
- Ensure assigned projects are completed within budget and schedule
- Prepare detailed construction cost estimates and documentation for project funding authorization
- Develop scopes of work, prepare budgets, solicit bids and proposals
- Work with appropriate leadership to obtain funding approvals; eloquently and accurately present and defend the project scope and associated costs
- Monitor progress, financial control, and ensure project quality
- Ensure project/site engineers and teams have appropriate resources and recurrently maintain budgets and timelines
- Interact with governmental and regulatory agencies to ensure that projects comply with applicable legal rules and regulations
- Perform any other duties as may be required by IESL management
- Business Development
- Effective Time management
- Problem solving
- Decision Making
- Integrity and trust
- Result Oriented
- Customer Focus
- Change Management
- Demonstrate proficiency in computer skills, including producing and maintaining resource loaded schedules using commercial packages such as Microsoft Project and all Microsoft Office applications.
- Assist project team members in developing their knowledge and skills.
- Cognate experience in both greenfield and brownfield oil & gas projects.
- Planning, management and coordination of all project activities, from conception through to commissioning.
- Coordination of bid and procurement packages
- Understanding of relevant codes, standards, regulations and practices applicable to the design and construction of oil & gas onshore and offshore structures / production facilities.
- Proficiency in French Language (written and spoken)
Key Result Areas:
- Ensure that all assigned work is carried out in compliance with agreed budget and schedule.
- Motivate and mentor project team members
- Ensure technical integrity and quality of work.
- Ensure that Management of Change is effectively carried out.
- Ensure that designs comply with the relevant procedures, standards and regulations.
- NSE / COREN
- PMP / Prince.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- 12 – 15 years relevant work experience
Job Title: Account Officer
- Preparing and reconcile bank statements.
- Maintains supplier accounts and processing supplier invoices.
- Ensure accurate data is entered into the system.
- Ensure transactions are properly recorded and entered into the computerized accounting system.
- Receive supporting documents and verify with payment documents.
- Monitors the financial system in order to ensure that the organization’s finances are maintained in an accurate and timely manner.
- Maintains the accounts payable and accounts receivable systems in order to ensure complete and accurate records of all finances.
- Preparation of the budget.
- Implementing financial policies and procedures.
- Establish and maintain cash controls.
Qualifications & Other Requirements
- Professional Qualification: ICAN
- Must have experience with Sage accounting software
- Must be conversant with Nigerian tax system, law and the application
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy or any other relevant discipline
- Minimum Experience: 3-5 years work experience in a similar role.
- Financial Management
- Data Collection
- Decision Modeling
- Basic computer skills (Microsoft Word,Excel).
- Understanding business practices, approaches, organization, politics, and culture
- Financial Monitoring and analysis
- Project Management
Job Title: Proposal & Tendering Coordinator
Reports to: Head, Tendering & Proposal
- Preparation of bid documents as per client/tender requirements and in line with company process and policies
- Participate in tendering by preparing tender submittals such as method statement, project schedule, bar chart, histogram, site organisation chart, S curve, etc
- Work with divisions to review job costs and agree on submissions to be included in tender
- Carry out quantity estimation
- Specify items and material rates and prepare Bill of Quantities or Bill of Materials
- Carry out cost and material reconciliation as may be required
- Support in conducting rate analysis and project costing using appropriate models and develop new models as may be required
- To assist in providing cost estimates for the development and execution of the project plan, perform quality assurance on cost control procedures, and monitor costs and collect cost data to ensure conformity with management’s budget directives
- Interpret bid specifications and requirements designs and drawings and ensure that all that is required for projects is captured
- Invite and interpret quotations from external vendors/ sub-contractors and negotiate with them as may be required
- Minimum Experience: 8 – 10 years of experience
- Professional Qualification Project Management certification.
- A first degree in Engineering
- A post graduate degree in MBA will be an added advantage
- Statistical Analysis
- Business Knowledge
- Organizational Competencies
- Analyzing Information
- Understanding of business principles and finance
- Computer skills and proficiency with spreadsheet and estimating software programs.
- Financial Skills
- Planning and control
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in MS Word to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 30th January, 2020.