DataPro is regarded today as one of the leading and most experienced credit rating and compliance consulting firm in Nigeria. Since its inception in 1995, DataPro has provided solutions to end-users in their pursuit of mitigating both business and compliance risks. It specifically offers services as a Rating Agency, Compliance Training and Solutions including Due Diligence Consulting.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Legal Officer
Job Type: Full-time
Job Level: Entry Level
Essential Duties / Responsibilities
- Perform compliance consulting, commercial and advisory duties for the firm
Education and / or Requirements
Interested candidates must:
- Have a Certificate of Call to the Nigerian Bar with a minimum of Second Class (Upper Division)
- Not be more than 25 years
- Have completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme
- Be interested in building a career in Compliance consulting, commercial and advisory services
- Have a Bachelor of Law Degree from a reputable university with a minimum of Second Class (Upper Division)
Competency and Skills Requirements:
- Excellent research skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Good working knowledge of office Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Good professional appearance and attitude.
- Excellent analytical ability
- Ability to think strategically
- Excellent communication skills
- Detail-oriented and self-motivated
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: email@example.com using “Application for the position of Legal Officer” as subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline 7th February, 2020.