Tybitx Services International Limited is duly registered with the Nigerian Corporate Affairs Commission, possesses Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR) permits in the provision of Recruitment services/manpower supply & management and Training/manpower development for the oil and gas industries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Female Information Technology / Customer Service Officer
Location: Maryland, Lagos
- We are looking for a female Information Technology / Customer Service Officer with good I.T knowledge and excellent Client / Customer service skills.
- Recommend potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs
- Manage large amounts of incoming calls
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution
- Utilize computer technology to handle high call volumes
- Compile reports on overall customer satisfaction
- Handle changes in policies or renewals
- Make use of various computer applications / software to promote company products
- Direct customers to online resources
- Create and maintain reports about customer interactions
- Answer customer inquiries via phone, email, and in-person
- Open and maintain customer accounts by recording account information
- Display company’s products on the company’s website and various social media platforms.
- Make transactions on dedicated online sale and marketing platforms.
- Conduct online market surveys on products and items and also contact clients and customers for transaction.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt / respond to different types of characters
- Ability to work under pressure and also take responsibilities.
- Organisational and problem solving skills
- Patience, people oriented and must be ready to pay attention to details.
- Product and market knowledge skills
- Candidates must reside around Maryland, Ikeja, Yaba, Gbagada, Ojota/ Ketu, Shomolu / Bariga axis.
- Must be HND / B.Sc qualified in Computer Science, Client / Customer Service and other relevant courses
- Must have previous experience similar role
- Must not be less than 22 years of age
- Must have I.T Skills and be computer savvy
- Must be familiar with CRM systems and practices
- Proven customer support experience
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org and use the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.