Maventeq Systems Limited – Our client, an indigenous Oil and Gas company in Nigeria is currently seeking suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Manager
- Constantly manage and determine human resource skills and needs required to meet the company’s objectives
- Analyze the skills and qualities required for each particular job and develop job descriptions and duty statements
- Manage recruitment process including advertising staff vacancies, interview arrangement, short listing applicants, interview arrangement, administer selection tests, prepare reports and make recommendations to management about staff appointments.
- Maintain employee records on matters including salaries, leave, promotion, disciplinary actions, and prepare associated management reports.
- Identify and analyze training needs in conjunction with departmental managers, arrange for or conduct staff training and maintaining all records
- Maintain accurate employee attendance & time-keeping records
- Coordinate new employee onboarding and induction program
- Overseeing performance management including coordinating performance appraisal exercise
- Oversee employee discipline, grievance handling and ensuring compliance with company rules and policies
- Develop and recommend plans and activities to improve on the current HR system and process development
- Manage and administer employment documentation including contracts, confirmation letters, salary adjustment, resignation, exits interview, etc
- Organize employee welfare services such as health and wellbeing programs and social activities to improve employee morale, employee engagement and employee retention as well improving company culture.
- Develop, implement, maintain, advise and review of company employee policies, procedures, rules and regulations in compliance with all applicable employment laws.
- Performing other functions that may be assigned by hierarchy
- A Tertiary Degree preferrably in Law or HR
- 2 years experience in Human Resources position
- Strong communication and people skills
- Good organizing and planning skills
- Good knowledge of HR general practice
- Port Harcourt office
- Standard office hours, 5 days a week.
Application Deadline 4th February, 2020.
Job Title: Anaesthetist Nurse
Rotational: 4 weeks on, 4 Weeks off: 7 days a week.
Site Based: Onshore or Offshore, Nigeria
- Report to Company’s Site Manager for all aspects of their routine and emergency duties
- Report to Company’s Head of Emergency and Field Support and Chief Medical Officer for professional directives, support and advice.
- Coordinate emergency and primary treatment for accidents and illnesses; organise first aid as necessary and evacuation where necessary.
- Follow up Primary and Contingency Emergency Medical Response Plans CLIENT Offshore Site.
- Be responsible for the general administration, maintenance and arrangement of the CLINIC.
- Maintain accurate MEDICAL records, reports and statistics, and the compilation of reports and referral letters to outside agencies; relevant computer input as necessary.
- Coordinate activities of the first Aid team and / Stretcher Team.
- Ensure that high standards are maintained regarding the catering and accommodation services and complete hygiene report as frequently as required. Advice as far as is practicable on the control and eradication of hazards.
- Conduct periodical hygiene inspection with HSE Advisor on Living Quarters and Work Sites.
- Ensure proper management of Medical waste in line with Company rule.
Training and Investigation:
- Conduct weekly First aid training to Stretcher team.
- Schedule regular first aid instruction and drills for first aid teams and emergency support staff.
- Offer support and advise on the completion of accident & incident report forms, including follow up and investigation on accidents, and carry out health surveillance with respect to legislative and COMPANY`s requirements.
- Attend & Participate in Site HSE meetings.
- Initiate, control, record and provide input and advice with all matters hazardous to health.
- Survey the site health facilities in accordance with all applicable local regulations and COMPANY`s requirements.
- Raising awareness on hygiene, pest control, and prevention of infectious diseases.
- Alerting the OIM, Head of Emergency & field support and the CMO of any epidemiologic event (Contagious diseases, food poisoning, etc.)
- Recognized diploma of Anaesthetist / Resuscitation Nursing.
- Valid BLS/ ACLS/ITLS Certifications
- 5 years of working experience of which the last 2 years should be in continual practice in anaesthesia, emergency / intensive care unit, operative theatre, as well in paediatrics.
- Good computerization practice and usual software’s knowledge.
- Practical experience in medical support of Offshore or Onshore Oil Industry and in isolated environment.
- Basic knowledge’s in maintenance of technical equipment.
Application Deadline 1st February, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating the “Job Title” as subject of your mail.
Note: Only candidates who meets the job requirements will be contacted.