Origin Tech Group Nigeria Limited – We are an agricultural value chain company providing value – added services in agricultural advisory, civil engineering/construction of farm estates, farmland clearing, and manufacture of farm machines, sales, distribution & repairs, and trade import-export of agro-inputs.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Commercial Manager – Furniture Production
- He/she is in charge of business growth.
- He/she will identify areas of the furniture business that can be expanded and developed.
- The successful applicants will generate quotes for potential customers, manage contracts and hire vendors and manage relationships with clients and contractors.
- Develop Relationships with Clients: Commercial managers build relationships with clients to establish new contracts. He also develops strong relationships with different departments within the company to ensure everyone is working toward the same targets and goals.
- Create Plans for Business Growth: Developing strategic plans to ensure business growth. The right applicants will use analytics to create action plans that are based off data and statistics, and interpret results against targets.
- Develop Pricing Structures: Developing risk assessments and pricing structures for the furniture products to work toward commercial efforts. He must ensure Financial planning and budgeting as an important aspect of the business.
- Oversee and Direct Contractors: He is responsible for overseeing staff, suppliers, and contractors to ensure that deadlines are met. If issues arise with contractors, he/she work with them to resolve the problem as quickly as possible so as not to affect the business.
- Monitor Regulations: He must ensure stakeholders adhere to and understand contractual obligations, and also determine when processes violate regulations. Heevaluates risks and make recommendations based on analysis of all factors affecting the business situation.
- Ensure daily, Weekly & Monthly Targets are met. He/she must be organized negotiator who is extremely motivated to hit business targets and goals.
- A Bachelor’s degree or HND in Business Administration, Marketing, or any other related subject.
- The candidates must have a good understanding of and experience with market research and negotiation.
- Applicants for this job must demonstrate talents for commercial awareness, client liaising, project management, and team leadership.
Job Title: Business Development Executive
- Our rapidly growing company is looking for a motivated business development executive to develop and implement growth strategies for the achievement of revenue goals. Candidates should have the right blend of analytical talent and business know-how.
- Successful applicants should be team players who not only understand how to identify a new market opportunity, but also know what it takes to lead a team forward and realize that opportunity.
- We’re especially looking for someone with great communication skills, as you’ll be expected to interact with shareholders, executives and clients on a daily basis.
- Develop business and marketing plans in coordination with Head of Team to achieve revenue goals.
- Assist in company’s branding and media communication activities such as press releases, advertisements, marketing collaterals, and web site.
- Analyze the current and past budgets, expenses, sales, revenues and product deficiencies in order to provide recommendations for business growth and problem resolution.
- Research the market for identifying new business opportunities.
- Explain to prospective clients about the advantages of the products or services offered and follow up with them in order to close the business deals.
- Respond to the client queries regarding the products in a timely fashion.
- Develop business proposals for new and existing customers.
- Develop creative strategies to retain the clients including interviewing them to take their feedback and incorporate it into the growth plan.
- Prepare the annual marketing budget and track the expenses against the budget.
- Develop in-depth knowledge about business development practices, marketing activities, prospective clients and industry trends.
- Maintain a knowledge repository of clients, referrals, RFPs, prospects and presentations.
- Develop strong customer relationships in order to generate high volume of prospective clients.
- Manage customer calls and appointments effectively for new opportunities.
- Participate in industry forums, client discussions, and conferences as a representative of the organization.
- Determine cross-selling opportunities among different offices.
- Supervise the client relationship management database and utilize it to manage customer contacts and mailing lists.
- We need a passionate Business Development Officer with experience as a marketer, with at least 4 years’ experience in marketing and breaking new business rounds.
- Interested applicant should be able to head a sales and marketing team and inspire his/her team members to always meet and surpass their sales targets.
- Interested applicant must be a graduate and Computer literate.
- Excellent communication skills and analytical skills.
- Good interpersonal relationship skills and ability to listen to details, among others.
- Negotiating variations in price, delivery and specifications
- Develop the marketing strategy for the old and new product
- Manage and create product awareness, publicity, sales promotions and advertisements to achieve the sales
- Identify potential markets for new products and design entry strategy
- Estimate the demand for the new products through continuous research and design strategy for brand loyalty.
- Locate warehouses around strategic and business environments.
- Monitor closely the products of competitors and identify the sales trend constantly design innovative strategy for moving the organization
- Develop pricing strategy to help the organization maximize profit
- Conduct research on the state of the products
Job Title: Technician
- Assessment and inspection of vehicles/tractors
- Identification of faults
- Maintenance of company vehicles
- Repair of vehicles and assisting in the repair of tractors
- Fabrication works
- Welding works on metal components
- Joining of metal parts
- Body preparation of implements, vehicles and tractors
- Painting and spraying of implements, vehicles and tractors
- A Maintenance Technician who is a thorough professional with a practical mind and attention to detail. The ideal candidate will be able to work autonomously and responsibly by observing all health and safety guidelines.
- The ideal candidates must have 3-4 years of practical experience. He must be disciplined and show great level of commitment to the job
- He must be able to read and write and have the ability to pay attention to details.
Job Title: Support Staff
- Support staff members perform a variety of duties, and must be prepared to handle many tasks at once.
- They must ensure supplies are ordered and shelves are stocked.
- Generally, they are to take directives from the Manager/Supervisor on their daily work or routine as the case may be.
- Support staff members need to be quick learners and versatile.
- They should possess strong communication skills – both written and verbal, and a sound work ethic.
- They need to approach their jobs with a positive attitude, and have a thorough understanding of the company’s policies and overall mission.
- Support staff often interact with customers, so they must be able to conduct themselves in a professional and courteous manner.
Job Title: Beam Saw Operator & Panel Saw Operator
- Responsible for the safe and efficient operation of the panel/beam saws in the factory woodworking environment.
- Adhere to Standard Operating Procedures.
- Read and understand the specifications and drawings.
- Determine correct setups as determined from drawings.
- Selection and proper setup of cutting tools.
- Run test part to check setup accuracy to match part to specifications.
- Run machine in an efficient manner to produce parts needed to the quality standards required.
- Material handling as needed to perform operations on material and to move material to next station as determined by part flow.
- Utilize all safety equipment and precautions for the position.
- Complete all required paperwork (ex.- timesheets, quality control report forms, etc.).
- Perform daily cleanups on all areas of the machine and work area.
- Complete other duties as assigned.
- He must have 3-4 years of industry experience and good track records.
- Must know when to make tooling changes, how to maintain the sets of blades, and ensure that dull sets are turned in to be sharpened.
- Understand the full capabilities and limitations of the equipment.
- Complete, demonstrated knowledge of the lockout/tagout procedures for this machine
- Skilled in troubleshooting equipment to determine problems and discerning when the machinery requires the attention of Maintenance.
- Complete working knowledge of the panel saw operation.
- Ability to read an English ruler to 1/32” and a metric ruler to 1 mm.
- Ability to read and interpret mechanical drawings and specifications accurately.
- Ability to stand for entire shift.
Job Title: Upholsterer
- Upholsterers are responsible for a range of activities, including the repair and replacement of specific types of upholstery, making upholstery for household furnishings.
- He should be able to communicate well with peers and supervisors to complete assignments.
- Using power and hand tools, apply and install batting, foam, poly-filler and cut fabric to wooden framework in the assembly of hand-crafted furniture
- Attach finishes, including buttons, trim, tassels and other decorative accessories, to complete orders according to specifications
- Measure and cut fabric or leather pieces with the aid of patterns or stencils and industrial cutting tools to precise sizes and dimensions
- Read work orders and maintain database of production status for communication with outside clients as well as in-house sales managers
- Inspect wooden frame work for defects and make repairs as needed prior to upholstery application and other finish work
- Operate portable hand-sewing equipment, nail guns, hobnail and tack hammers, hot-knife cutters and other industrial equipment
- Determine fabric inventory and place orders with textile partner; provide status updates about fabric availability to clients and managers
- Discuss complications or assembly line slow-downs with supervisors and brainstorm solutions for increased productivity.
- Working familiarity with tools, such as tack pullers, chisels, mallets and stretchers
- Ability to estimate costs of materials, products and services
- Demonstrable understanding of templates and patterns
- Training in a vocational school or apprenticeship as an upholsterer
- Creativity and communication skills are a must.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as subject of the mail
Application Deadline 23rd January, 2020.