Tyonex Nigeria Limited is a group of registered companies, with an operational base throughout Nigeria and Corporate Head Offices in Lagos, Nigeria. Established in September 1997, Tyonex is a member of the Pharmaceutical Manufacturing and Marketing Companies in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Sales Representative
Locations: Lagos Island, Lagos and Ogun
- Detailing of company products to Hcp’s healthcare professionals doctor’s pharmacist, nurses etc.
- Ensuring the achieving of sales values and products target of his/her respective region and territory.
- Ensuring proper implementation of marketing activities such as focus group meetings, clinical meeting and presentations, Lab Forums, Distributor’s Forum and any other scientific based presentations to all Hcp’s.
- Planning territory work schedules and weekly and monthly itinerary, collaboratively with BM’s.
- Regularly attending company meetings, technical data presentations and briefings;
- Keeping up-to-date with the latest clinical data supplied by the company, and interpreting, presentation and discussing this data with health professionals during presentations;
- Maintaining knowledge of new developments in Government Regulations, anticipating potential negative and positive impacts on the business and adapting strategy accordingly;
- Identifying business opportunities in the market place.
- Organizing conferences for doctors and other Hcp’s
- Building / developing brand kol (Key opinion leaders) at all designated territory/region. Ensuring the scientific updating of the kol on recent information about company brands and engaging them on prescription generating.
- Reaching (and if possible exceeding) annual sales targets;
- B. Pharm, B.Sc in Science Background.
- 3 years’ experience in pharmaceutical.
- Computer Literate.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: TNLrecruitment01@gmail.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 31st January, 2020.