Janchine Nigeria Limited was incorporated in March 2007 as a Support Services and other Logistics firm. Being Human Capital Managers, we strive to add value to our clients business by providing unequalled, unique and excellent services to various sectors such as Banks, Insurance Companies, Manufacturing, and other corporate organizations, by leveraging on our experienced human capital base.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
- Eusure Financial records comply with company policies and Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP:
- Reconcile general ledger accounts, subsidiary ledgers and prepare monthly balance sheet reconciliation.
- Develop and implement policies and procedures.
- Support preparation of annual budget, forecast and projection for all business units.
- Recommended process improvements for cost effectiveness and initiate corrective actions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting Finance.
- Time management and ability to work without supervision and under pressure.
- Confidentiality and good communication skill.
- Minimum of 5 years proven work experience.
- At least 2 years working knowledge of ERP systems.
- Advance knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as subject of the email
Application Deadline 31st March, 2020.