Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Bakery Support Officer
Location: South West, Nigeria
- Advise end user bakeries on baking best practices by identifying associated challenges and proffering possible solutions.
- Handle customer complaints in line with approved company procedure.
- Engage in a practical baking demonstration to provide insight and solutions that are aligned with best baking practices.
- Ensure that all bakeries within the assigned areas are visited regularly in line with the stipulated standard.
- Develop, manage and maintain good relationships with all the commercial end-users to ensure customer loyalty within the assigned territory.
- First Degree in Food Science and Technology or related courses.
- 5 O’ level credits including Mathematics & English Language in not more than 2 sittings.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in baking and selling confectionery products.
The Person Must:
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Speak Hausa language fluently.
- Have good people management skills.
- Be comfortable working with a team.
- Have the ability to drive with valid driver’s license.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply