Tempkers is a tech-outsourcing and freelance community that takes a human-centered design thinking approach to bring employers and skilled workers together.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Business Manager
- Represent the Organization at meetings with executives from other companies
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and client satisfaction
- Build client engagement by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business deals/relationships.
- Conduct research to identify new markets and strategies to meet our strategic goals
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients and present proposals for projects.
- Responsible for driving our business goals and maintaining excellent service delivery by coordinating internal processes.
- Help to manage the overall relationship with key business partners
- Evaluate, negotiate, and close key deals that help the organization achieve its strategic goals
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to develop strong working relationships both inside and outside the company
- Deep knowledge of online business models, creativity and branding
- Proven track record doing deals, including comfort with the legal aspects of negotiations
- High level of personal coordination and self-organization.
- Social media skills.
- 3 years’ experience in partnerships, product management, or product marketing in a startup environment
- Experience working in the Nigerian startup or creative ecosystem
- Ability to identify key strategic concerns quickly and driving internal stakeholders to a consensus and experience working in a fast-moving work environment.
Job Title: Legal Officer
- Offer advice on the law, legal procedures and a wide range of associated issues.
- Attend and represent the company at meetings.
- Draw up contracts and other legal documents.
- Represent clients in Courts where required
- Service liability litigation caseload and other cases of company-wide significance
- Develop and execute litigation strategy, manage discovery obligations, manage outside counsel, determine proper case disposition, and monitor litigation
- Maintain good client relationship skills, gaining clients’ confidence and that of other professionals.
Application Deadline 5th March, 2020.
Job Title: Copy Writer and Content Creator
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
- Measure web traffic to content (e.g. Conversion and bounce rates)
- Update our websites as needed.
- Create content such as emails, social media messages, blogs and eBooks.
- Participate in planning and strategizing for inbound marketing campaign execution
- Including content, content schedule, platforms and measurements
- Develop benchmarks and goals for each campaign and ensure they are reached
- Learn and use inbound marketing software
- Generate new ideas and opportunities to ensure organisations success.
- Producing marketing copy to advertise our services,
- Writing blog posts about industry-related topics and
- Promoting our content on social media.
- Research industry-related topics
- Prepare well-structured drafts using digital publishing platforms
- Create and distribute marketing copy to advertise our company and products
- Interview industry professionals and incorporate their views in blog posts
- Edit and proofread written pieces before publication
- Conduct keyword research and use seo guidelines to optimize content
- Promote content on social networks and monitor engagement (e.g. Comments and shares)
- Identify customers’ needs and recommend new topics
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating the “Job Title” as the subject of your mail.
Application Deadline 10th March, 2020.