The Workplace Centre Limited – We are a World Class Skills Development and HR / ICT Consulting Services organisation that adds significant value to our clients and society.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Clinic Coordinator
Reports to: Clinic / Practice Manager
- To facilitate the delivery of services to patients referred to the Centre. Coordinates clinical staff, assures quality patient care and supervises patient treatment
- Will design, implement, manage and evaluate specialized programs ensuring that methods of practice mirror current accepted approaches for treatment
- Shall work to ensure Clinic practice achieves the organization’s mission, strategy, and its annual goals and objectives.
Core Working Relationships:
- Receptionist / Admin Executive
- Referral hospitals and physicians
- Security Personnel.
- Clinic Director
- Clinic Manager
- Admin / Accounts Officer
- Marketing / Innovation Executive
- Service Delivery to clients and patients referred to the Centre.
- Organize the schedule of daily operations of health programs and services for existing patients and targeted service needs population.
Delivery of Clinical Consultation:
- Establish and maintain a list of locum Physiotherapists to call in the event of an emergency. Confirm staff availability / attendance to handle all emergencies resulting from sudden staff absence.
- Ensure appointments are run efficiently. Ensure patient files are updated and stored in an easily retrievable manner.
- Ensure a safe and clean work environment at all times
- Ensure that all electrical, physical and material hazards are eliminated from the work environment
- Ensure that all equipment work at optimum efficiency.
- Identify and engage equipment maintenance company
- To ensure regular meetings are held with clinical staff
- Assist in maintaining high-level visibility for the organization
- Ensure symbiotic & friendly relationship with cooperate, neighbors.
- Ensure continuous and high visibility of marketing products within the clinic
- Supervise and ensure adherence to the marketing strategy of the practice
- Offering and designing training and development calendar for professional and administrative staff.
- Reviewing individual therapies delivered to patients at weekly clinical meetings.
- Assist the Clinic Director with strategic planning and development, budget planning and clinical personnel management.
- Coordinate staff, assures quality patient care and supervises patient treatment.
- Training of staff in data protection
- Assists in the design of new staff orientation program
- Design, implement, manage and evaluate specialized programs ensuring that best practice approaches for treatment are used
Application Deadline 13th March, 2020.
Job Title: Personal Assistant
- We searching for suitable candidate to fill the role Personal Assistant to the CEO, the candidate must be passionate, experienced and ready to give her best.
- Act as the point of contact between the manager and internal/external clients
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence
- Handle requests and queries appropriately
- Manage diary and schedule meetings and appointments
- Prepare reports and documentation for meetings and appointments
- Devise and maintain office filing system
- Assist with other ad-hoc administrative and project requirements as needed
- Respond accurately to internal and external information requests
- Schedule and coordinate appointments and meetings
- BSc. / HND any related discipline
- Proven work experience as a personal assistant at least 3-5 years
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- MS Office and English proficiency
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Up-to-date with latest office gadgets and applications
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Competitive Salary, HMO, Designated work-stations, Pension etc
Job Title: Outbound Logistics Officer
Locations: Rivers and Lagos
- Responsible for confirming ad processing customer’s order, outbound shipment and timely delivery.
- Effectively handles returns, diversions and short deliveries of products.
- Plans and schedules delivery / loading program as well as spot hire trucks, manage haulage fleet, inspect and calibrate third party fleet.
- Processes union dues for petroleum tank drivers in line with regulations.
- Responsible for souring for vendors, documentation, forecasting, making requisition, acceptance and evaluating good & services
- Manage daily operations of Logistics with a concentration on domestic outbound.
- Manage logistics and carrier performance coordinators. o Eterna owned and Third-party assets
- Maintain working relationships with outbound domestic carriers.
- Review and respond to internal and external service performance and interact with carriers regarding issues.
- Participate in 3rd party Logistics management processes, such as selection, qualification and performance evaluation.
- Maintain metrics and analyze data to assess performance and implement improvements and cost-saving opportunities.
- Manage, motivate, train, develop and appraise Logistics team to meet total customer service and logistics objectives.
- Liaise with all service customers and supporting departments with inputs to Outbound Logistics service delivery
- Support logistics staff in other locations
- Supervise staff as required
- Ensure adequate logistics preparedness through contingency planning & continuous reviews
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university.
- Candidate MUST resides in Port Harcourt and Lagos.
- 3-5 years professional experience.
Functional / Technical Competencies:
- Inventory Management
- Warehousing Management
- Distribution channel and supply chain
- Use of Microsoft Office Suite
- Knowledge of the industry
- Safety Knowledge.
- Team Building & Collaboration
- Good Oral & Written Communication
- Business Acumen
- Decision Making.
Job Title: House Parent
- We are searching for suitable candidate to fill the role of House Parent, the candidate must be passionate, experienced and ready to give her /her best.
- Wake every student in the morning for breakfast and morning registration and inspect student bedrooms, filling in appropriate paperwork
- Monitor the students’ welfare and behaviour and report any problems in the residence to the Head of Welfare & Boarding
- Supervise students’ Prep hour in the evenings and Supervised Study at the weekends
- Ensure the smooth running of the boarding house generally in accordance to the student handbook to maintain a friendly, welcoming and happy environment
- At weekends, to help the domestic team with maintaining general cleanliness and tidiness in the boarding house
- Reporting any maintenance issues through the college system
- Assist with laundry requirements of the students
- Issue keys/cards as residence requires
- To ensure a visible presence in and around the premises of the boarding house at all times when on duty
- Ensure curfew times are kept; filling in associated paperwork as requested and reporting issues of lateness
- Help with student arrivals, student induction and departures when required
- Arrange regular meetings with the students
- Liaise with Programme Directors and Heads of Department as requested.
- During the period of Summer School, to undertake supervision of activities and assist with trips as directed by the Boarding Duty Manager.
- BSc / HND any discipline
- 3-5 years post NYSC experience on the role
- Candidate MUST be Muslim either Male or Female.
Remuneration / Benefits
Competitive Salary, HMO, Designated work-stations, Pension etc.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 4th March, 2020.