Bethsaida Investment Partners Limited is a rapidly expanding, opportunity-creating and customer-focused microfinance Institution (MFI) in Nigeria. A member, Association of Non-Bank Microfinance Institutions of Nigeria (ANMFIN), the company registered in July 2018 with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) and opened her first branch on August 1, 2018.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Credit Officer / Marketer
Job Reference: BETH 102
Locations: Lagos state (Ikeja, Ketu, Magboro)
- Calculate financial ratios (e.g. credit interest rates)
- Set up payment plans
- Developing marketing campaigns
- Maintain updated records of loan applications
- Follow up with clients about loan renewals
- Marketing of company products and services
- Engaging in promotional activities.
- Review loan requests
- Assess clients’ financial status
- Helps client in all investment process
- Evaluate creditworthiness and risks
- Contact clients to gather financial data and documentation
- Analyze risks and approve or reject loan requests
- Most possess good customer relationship
- Hands-on experience with lending procedures and products
- Ability to create and process financial spreadsheets
- Most resides closed to the designated Locations.
- OND / NCE / SSCE in Marketing and others related field
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 28th February, 2020.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.