Pragmatic Technologies is an holding company that has three (3) top brand presence in Nigeria: 1. PRAG (a top leading brand for stabilizers, inverters, batteries, solar and other power products); 2. Awoof Berekete (a top notch quick service restaurant offering great tasting Nigerian foods) and 3. Concise (a news website).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketing Specialist
- We are currently sourcing for a qualified Digital Marketing Specialist who will lead our marketing efforts using new media and digital tools; ultimately promote the company and increase client/customer engagement.
- You must be able to creatively handle various online marketing tools, like websites, podcasts and blogs. You will work with different teams to coordinate the marketing, advertising and promotional activities.
- Maintain a strong online company voice through social media
- Liaise with Marketing, Sales and Product development teams to ensure brand consistency
- Suggest and implement direct marketing methods to increase profitability
- Monitor ROI and KPIs
- Stay up-to-date with digital media developments
- Design digital media campaigns aligned with business goals
- Coordinate the creation of digital content (e.g. website, blogs, press releases and podcasts)
- Manage end-to-end digital projects
- Establish our web presence to boost brand awareness
- Experience with visual communication principles
- Familiarity with web design and content management systems
- Excellent analytical and project management skills
- An ability to multitask and perform under tight deadlines
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum of two (2) to three (3) years’ experience in digital marketing or advertising position
- Solid knowledge of Photoshop, Final Cut Pro, Premiere Pro, Audacity or other media editing software
Job Title: Web Developer
- We are currently sourcing for a skilled Web Developer who will be responsible for developing and/or designing the group’s websites with more emphasis on Concise, the news website.
- The candidate will be working alongside a team of other developers in creating, maintaining, and updating the websites.
- Website and software application designing, building, or maintaining.
- Using scripting or authoring languages, management tools, content creation tools, applications and digital media.
- Conferring with teams to resolve conflicts, prioritize needs, develop content criteria, or choose solutions.
- Directing or performing Website updates.
- Developing or validating test routines and schedules to ensure that test cases mimic external interfaces and address all browser and device types.
- Editing, writing, or designing Website content, and directing team members who produce content.
- Maintaining an understanding of the latest Web applications and programming practices through education, study, and participation in conferences, workshops, and groups.
- Back up files from Web sites to local directories for recovery.
- Identifying problems uncovered by customer feedback and testing, and correcting or referring problems to appropriate personnel for correction.
- Evaluating code to ensure it meets industry standards, is valid, is properly structured, and is compatible with browsers, devices, or operating systems.
- Determining user needs by analyzing technical requirements.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum of two (2) to three (3) years’ experience in Web development or related field.
- Solid knowledge and experience in programming applications.
- Proficient in My SQL.
- Dedicated team player.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Solid ability in both written and verbal communication.
- Knowledge of programming language and technical terminology.
- Able to develop ideas and processes and clearly express them.
- High degree of independent judgment.
- Able to solve complex problems.
Job Title: SEO Specialist
- We are currently sourced for a skilled SEO Specialist who will be responsible for analyzing, reviewing and implementing the group’s websites so they are optimized to be picked up by search engines especially those of Concise website.
- The candidate will develop contents to include keywords or phrases in order to increase traffic; conduct various testing methods in design, layout and advertising techniques in order to gain the most organic and paid traffic. The candidate will have in-depth knowledge of keyword research, SEO copywriting and the behaviors of search engines.
- Reviewing and analyzing client sites for areas that can be improved and optimized
- Preparing detailed strategy reports
- Identifying powerful keywords to drive the most valuable traffic
- Running PPC campaigns
- Writing powerful calls-to-action to convert visitors
- Filling websites and other content with effective keywords
- Writing effective SEO content for blogs, websites and social media accounts
- Developing link building strategies
- Analyzing keywords and SEO techniques used by competitors
- Keeping updated on both white hat and black hat SEO strategies to stay within search engine guidelines
- Compiling and presenting SEO guidelines
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of two (2) to three (3) years’ experience in content marketing, content growth and SEO
- Working knowledge of search engine optimization practices
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically, identify and resolve problems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill
- Ability to work within a team and independently
- Familiarization in Google analytics
- Experience with website optimization tools
- Strong organizational, time management, and analytical skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in Ms Word to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 6th March, 2020
Note: Previous experience in marketing, web design and animation would be an added advantage.