Animal Care Service Konsult Nigeria Limited is an agro-allied company that is into livestock farming, Feedmilling, Technical Laboratory Services and marketing of health products. We are committed to animal health and production and focused on being the foremost operator in the livestock industry in Nigeria.
We are currently seeking to employ dynamic, self-motivated and result oriented candidate with pleasing personalities to fill the position below:
Job Title: Feed Analyst / Quality Control Officer
- Investigate customer complaints and non-conformance issues
- Collect and compile statistical quality data
- Analyse data to identify areas for improvement in the quality system
- Develop, recommend and monitor corrective and preventive actions
- Prepare reports to communicate outcomes of quality activities
- Evaluate audit findings and implement appropriate corrective actions
- Draft quality assurance policies and procedures
- Interpret and implement quality assurance standards
- Evaluate adequacy of quality assurance standards
- Analysis of feed and raw materials with N/R and wet Chemistry.
- Devise sampling procedures and directions for recording and reporting quality data
- Review the implementation and efficiency of quality and inspection systems
- Planning and organizing
- Customer service orientation
- Ability to identify and use basic feed ingredients
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
- Communication skills – verbal and written
- Data collection, management and analysis
- Problem analysis and problem solving
- Knowledge of relevant regulatory requirements
- Candidate must be between 23-30 years
- Male Preferably
- At least three (3) years cognate experience in quality Management
- Qualified and interested candidate should possess a minimum of B. Sc. /HND in Animal Science or Animal Health & Nutrition or equivalent from accredited University or Polytechnic.
- Certifications an advantage including Quality management system.
- Experience with implementation of corrective action programs
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office and databases
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their detailed CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as subject of the email.
Application Deadline 6th March, 2020.