Pivot GIS Limited is a reputable engineering, procurement, construction, operation and maintenance (EPCOM) contracting company in the Oil and Gas industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Field Service Coordinator
Location: Bonny Island, Rivers
- The position reports directly to the Lead Maintenance Support Engineer and provides safety leadership, coordination and supervision to Lifting, Rigging and Scaffolding activities within NLNG plant sites towards ensuring a safe work environment for all company employees and contractors for improved LNG production.
- To ensure Preventative Maintenance Routines (PMRs) for Site Mobile Cranes, Scaffolds and Lifting & Rigging equipment are safely executed to the planned schedule to enable availability of Mobile Cranes and Scaffold materials for continued service provision.
- To drive compliance with field services methodologies, personnel competence requirements, new technology training and transfer and adhere to proper Management of Change (MOC) where required to assure of safety, quality and reduction in OPEX cost of service provision.
- To ensure lifting equipment ad accessories are registered, maintained and made available for periodic inspections and certifications in accordance with NLNG procedure and statutory regulations to assure safety of service provision.
- To manage the lifting and rigging teams and the work access provision teams to use PACER/SAP maintenance management system to raise material requisitions, raise job requests to other support teams, raise contract call-offs, review job PACER history and close outs for effective record keeping and quality service.
- To provide strategic inputs in the provision of safe and reliable work access, effective leadership in lifting, rigging and scaffolding activities as well as active participation in Root Cause Analysis (RCA) sessions as may be required from time to time
- To drive Goal Zero in all maintenance support services and ensure a safe work environment at all time
- To take the lead in development of Field improvements such as Capex Projects, liaising with suppliers/vendors/manufacturers on tools and equipment purchases and development of method and efflciency improvements to meet company’s Safety and Productivity goals.
- To monitor lifting and rigging, work access provision, erection and dismantling of scaffolding and contractors’ compliance to plans, highlighting and driving improvement opportunities.
Qualifications, Engineering & Skills
- Able to understand design engineering, lifting plan, schedule and planning concept and be able to apply them in his or her work,
- Must be a team player and a manager of time, cost and material (resources)
- Excellent communication skill (verbal and written)
- Demonstrable organizational and problem-solving skills
- B.Sc in Electrical, Mechanical or Civil Engineering or any related Engineering qualifications with relevant professional certifications e.g. CISRS, OPITO etc.
- 5-7 years post -graduation experience in maintenance with a clear track record in field services maintenance works. At least three (3) years’ experience in Lifting & Rigging, Work Access Provision and Scaffolding support services at supervisory level or above and preferably in an LNG, Petrochemical plant or an Oil &Gas company.
- Proven experience in optimizing team performance and productivity
- High capacity achievement disposition with high safety conscious attitude
- Detail-orientation with the ability to meet deadlines, organize and oversee teams
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter, CV and credentials to “The HR Lead, Pivot GIS Limited” via: firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating the “Job Title” as the subject of your mail.
Application Deadline 28th February, 2020.