Outcess Solutions Nigeria Limited is an integrated customer engagement and business process outsourcing company. At Outcess, we believe that digital technologies are driving a paradigm shift in how we live, work and play. This shift makes it possible and imperative for businesses to radically reshape how they interact and transact with customers and partners, seamlessly connecting and enhancing all aspects of their operations.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: IT Specialist
- We are currently looking for a service – oriented and self-motivated professional to join our IT Support Team. In this role, you will work on maintaining and monitoring the computer systems and networks for our business.
- You will be tasked with solving complex technical issues and also collaborate with team members across all departments to assist them with their technical requirements.
- Responding in a timely manner to service issues and requests.
- Testing new technology
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners.
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks.
Skills / Qualifications
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a technical support role.
- Willingness to solve complicated problems and see projects through to completion.
- Working knowledge of a variety of software, hardware, and applications.
- B.Sc in Computer Science, Engineering or any related field.
- Must possess special skills in Networking, Linus OS, Server Administration, Voice Basics and CRM.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 11:59pm, 10th February, 2020.