Ascentech Services Limited – Our client, a reputable Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) Company is seeking the services of a qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Laser Machine Operator
- Understands machine setup including: program retrieval, proper gases, proper nozzles, and materials.
- Understands start-up and shut down for laser machines.
- Diagnose machining problems while performing jobs, making modifications as needed.
- Make proper set-ups for cutting operations.
- Perform prescribed maintenance as required
- Assist in loading and unloading team members’ machines when production requires additional manpower to maintain throughput.
- Perform minor maintenance and cleaning of cutting equipment and work area in accordance with company standards and manufactures machine.
Education, General Skills and Requirements
- Training in general safety
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions.
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to work in a team and independently
- Strong attention to detail and ability to follow instruction and written processes.
- Minimum of SSCE or equivalent
- 5 years of laser operator experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating the “Job Title” as subject of your mail.
Application Deadline 30th March, 2020.