Saphire Degrees – We are a pan-African electricity company specializing in the generation of solar energy, with a focus on medium-scale solar systems (20 kWp to 2 MWp). Unlike many other international solar companies, we have built a strong local team of engineers and technicians offering a fully integrated solution from design, to installation and maintenance. Company is headquartered in Lagos Nigeria with a branch office in Accra Ghana.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Personal Assistant
- He / She must have a comfort level of applying a high degree of independent judgment, initiative and knowledge to resolve complex challenges within the business context.
- The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of success, strong attention to detail and organization skills, excellent verbal and written communication skills and a commitment to teamwork.
- The Executive Assistant will provide high-quality executive support to two top Executives.
- Assist with organize meetings and / or special events including annual Christmas parties, Meetings, etc. Arrange for catering, locations, distribution of information with respect to the event and any gifts or handouts for the event.
- Develop and maintain well organized filing system that permits easy reference and rapid retrieval of information.
- Prepare agenda for meetings, meeting materials and track / report meeting action items.
- Compose, aggregate, edit, proofread correspondence, reports and other documents for the CEO and other staff;
- Manage and accomplish independent projects;
- Assist the CEOs with meetings using state-of-the art technology such as Ms-outlook, video conferencing, conference calls, smart boards and other.
- Copy, fax, mail, email and distribute materials.
- Key Tasks Maintain and manage daily schedule;
- Establish, maintain and update filing system;
- Act as liaison between the Executives and staff, volunteer leaders, members, vendors and others;
- In the absence of the CEOs, receive and respond to phone calls;
- Make travel arrangements and complete expense reports for CEOs;
- Provide accurate word-processing support by composing and/or editing a variety of documents. This includes many highly confidential correspondence, memoranda, contracts and proposals.
Qualifications, Knowledge & Experience
- Customer savvy, exhibits good judgment, good common sense;
- Proficient computer and software skills including formatting, Outlook, Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Windows);
- Experience with day-to-day use of email, PDA, electronic calendar, voice mail and other technologies to assist with effective and efficient management of the Executives office and the overall operations;
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and work well under deadline pressure;
- Demonstrated ability to anticipate and initiate administrative support needs of the CEOs and other staff.
- Willingness to travel and work occasional weekends
- Educational qualification is a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in any field.
- 5-7 years administrative support experience for senior management of an organization;
- Demonstrated detail oriented organizational skills;
- Excellent oral communications skills; including telephone communications skills;
- Excellent written communications skills; including editing;
- Exceptional internal and external interpersonal communications skills;
- Teachable and willing to learn
- Time management
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Information gathering and information monitoring skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Good Initiative and Result oriented
- Communication & Interfaces Project Operations, Clients, Contractors, Vendors External bodies
- Team work & cooperation
- Presentation skills
- Attention to detail
- Schedule coordination
- Problem analysis and problem solving skills
- Analytical skills organizational and planning skills
- Judgment and decision-making ability
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as subject of the email.
Application Deadline 29th February, 2020.