Jokris Global Ventures is currently recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Sales and Logistics Manager
- The successful candidate must demonstrate strong attention to detail in order to oversee daily operations and logistics employees. In addition to having excellent organizational skills, you should also possess in-depth knowledge of logistics and inventory systems.
- Our business is looking for a talented and qualified Logistics Officer to join our team. In this position, you will be responsible for all supply chain management duties
- Respond to any issues or complaints
- Work with other departments to incorporate logistics with company procedures and operations.
- Evaluate budgets and expenditures.
- Ensure all operations adhere to laws, guidelines
- Negotiate contracts and rates.
- Plan and monitor inbound and outgoing deliveries.
- Supervise logistics, transportation, and customer services.
- In-depth knowledge of Oil & Gas
- Solid understanding of logistics and inventory management software.
- Outstanding analytical, problem solving and organizational abilities.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Logistics, Supply Chain, or relevant field.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
Job Title: Procurement Officer
- Managing inventories and maintaining accurate purchase and pricing records.
- Maintaining and updating supplier information such as qualifications, delivery times, product ranges, etc.
- Maintaining good supplier relations and negotiating contracts.
- Researching and evaluating prospective suppliers.
- Preparing budgets, cost analyses, and reports.
- Overseeing and supervising employees and all activities of the purchasing department.
- Preparing plans for the purchase of equipment, services, and supplies.
- Following and enforcing the company’s procurement policies and procedures.
- Reviewing, comparing, analyzing, and approving products and services to be purchased.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Good analytical and strategic thinking skills.
- Supervisory and management experience.
- Attention to detail.
- High school diploma / GED.
- Degree in Accounting, Business Management or a similar field preferred.
- 2+ years of experience as a Procurement Officer or in a similar position.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and purchasing software.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should forward their Resume to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the email.
Application Deadline 28th February, 2020.