A reputable Non-governmental Organization (NGO) dedicated to the prevention, treatment, care and support of diseases of public health importance in Nigeria seeks to recruit qualified persons to fill critical position necessary for their programme implementation. The organization works in partnership with the Federal and State Governments of Nigeria, USAID, Global Fund as well as the British government to fight AIDS, Malnutrition, Tuberculosis and Malaria in Nigeria.
We are seeking qualified and suitable candidates to assume the vacant position below:
Job Title: Technical Associate (Monitoring & Evaluation)
Job Reference Code: TASID4411
- This position will provide technical assistance to program sites in the collection, analysis, reporting and use of output data for program improvement and thereafter ensure that validated monthly M&E reports are duly sent to the Head Quarters.
- S / He will conduct timely review and analysis of state level data, especially related to backstopped sites / LGAs, and provide monthly feedback to the State Technical Team Lead.
- S / He will provide support data entry on the DATIM platform and also support in data quality audit at the program sites to ensure compliance with monitoring and evaluation plans and procedures.
Qualifications and Experience
- Must possess a minimum of 3 years’ relevant experience supporting the implementation of M&E systems, and planning and executing program evaluation
- Must have intermediate knowledge of SPSS or STATA or knowledge of DHIS, MS Access or other compatible database software will be of added advantage.
- Must have experience conducting monitoring visits, utilising checklists and other tools, including the ability to develop M&E tools as needed.
- Must possess a degree in Sciences, Statistics or related field. An additional degree in public health will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org Applicants will be required to attach a CV with a suitability Statement that states how their skills, knowledge and experience make them suitable, and indicate the “Job reference Code and Location” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 3rd March, 2020.
- The suitability Statement should not exceed a page and must appear on the first page if the CV, contained in one document. Any application that is not in line with this instruction will not be considered.
- Late application will not be considered and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.