C & I Leasing Plc was incorporated in 1990 as a limited liability company and was subsequently licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) as a finance company, to provide amongst other services, operating and finance leases.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Transmission Access Planning Engineer
Locations: Abuja, Asaba, Enugu, Ibadan, Lagos.
Employment Type: Project based (18months)
- We seek to hire a Transmission Access Planning Engineer whose responsibility is to plan, design and optimize transmission, optical transport Networks (Microwave & Fiber links) and manage capacity (architecture & Topology) for access network segment within the assigned region for a Telecom industry.
- Produce detailed IP networking plan and LLD.
- To provide transmission engineering support and information timely and accurately.
- To ensure that accurate scope of work is issued to contractors to the satisfaction of all stakeholders.
- Ensure Cost effective solutions and innovative approach to network planning is maintained.
- Optimize and manage transmission capacity end to end across the access network.
- Topology network designs (architecture) and capacity dimension.
- Develop work authorization to be sent to the relevant stakeholders.
- Analyze and determine the type of equipment to be used for transmission purposes.
- Resolve transmission failure and problems attributable to planning.
- Produce detailed microwave link engineering design using Pathloss planning tool.
- Plan and design Fiber infrastructure route and connectivity plan using google earth and AutoCAD planning tool.
- Produce detailed integration (L2, L3) and IPDCN plans for optical multiplexer and aggregation Nodes.
- Produce detailed synchronization plan for last mile links/sites.
- Education: A first degree or HND in Electrical Engineering or a related discipline.
Experience: At least three years work experience in Telecoms industry, especially in Transmission with experience of:
- Electrical radio engineering, microwave radio transmission at high frequencies and fibre optic transmission networks
- Experience in connectivity, route planning, IP planning technologies, topology, logical networks.
- GSM Knowledge
- Microwave Transmission equipment
- Fiber route and connectivity planning
- Microwave systems transmission planning
- Aggregation and optical Node dimensioning and capacity management Principles
- IP networking
- Transmission Planning Tools
- Fiber planning Tool
- IP fundamentals
- Local Telecoms legislation
- Telecoms Network and GSM knowledge
- LOS Surveys
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title and locations as subject of the email.
Application Deadline 24th February, 2020.