Alfred & Victoria Associates is one of Nigeria’s leading ICT solution based company. Our company offers a wide range of services which are in high demand of today’s emerging market. AVA has three major arms which have been streamlined to meet our customer’s needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Web / Application Manager
- The candidate will manage the Web / application unit by ensuring that the development aligns with standards and ensure due diligence. The staff will also be in the capacity to relieve the head of department.
- Ensure all codes developed is of a high quality, is maintainable, change managed and fully documented.
- Ensure all codes are scanned for vulnerability and threat of attack
- Collection and documentation of user’s requirements, development of user stories, estimates and work plans.
- Responsible for the complete development lifecycle of software systems; including gathering requirements, database management, software development, testing, implementation, user follow up, support and Project Management.
- Works on special IT projects as needed.
- Responsible for the prioritization of projects assigned to the Application Development team.
- Responsible for the Integrity, Maintenance and changes to the Application Development Servers and Databases. (DBA)
- Partner with business owners to understand the objective of their request.
- Define Omni-channel applications strategy, roadmaps, database of business request.
- Define and justify projects.
- Oversee and manage solution delivery.
- Lead and direct team of developers.
- Maintain and enhance applications which includes payment gateway, self-service portal and business process portals.
- Ensure issues reported on IT Helpdesk are fixed within the set time of delivery
- Work with internal customers to develop applications and provide support to them, thereby contributing to the efficient operation of the work.
- Work with vendors where necessary and ensure their code is developed to standards and that high-quality documentation is supplied to enable successful implementation and subsequent in-house maintenance of the systems.
- Must have B.Sc in Computer Science
- Experience: Minimum of 10 years experience or more
Key Skills & Competencies:
- Critical thinking skills
- Investigation and diagnostic skills
- Communication skills and active listening
- Attention to details
- Possess technical knowledge
- Database Administration
- Listening ability and patience with users
- Business Analysis
- Certificate in Networking (CCNA)
- COBIT 5
- Service awareness basically ITIL V3 or V4
- Project Management
- Master’s degree in IT
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their tailored CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 4th March 2020; 3:00PM
Note: Any application received after the specified closing date and time will be automatically rejected.